Support Returning player - Unable to access email

Discussion in 'Help' started by Gronvak, Oct 5, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gronvak

Gronvak Forum Greenhorn

I played Seafight years ago, I've tried using the old email and recovering the account but the two email (main and recovery) have been deactivated due to inactivity.

Is there a way to recover the account if I don't have access to the old email account?

I vaguely remember the account name, but because I used alt key codes as the name I can't remember which ones I used!

Cheers all

2. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

In order to secure your account we have introduced the email verification.

From that point on changing your user data is only possible with a confirmation link that is sent to the email address that has previously been verified in the account.

If you have no access to that email, for what ever reasons, we are not going to be able to help you.

Changing the email address can only be accomplished with the confirmation link.

There is no other way to change it.

As there is nothing else that I can do for you in that case, this thread will be closed.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.