Returns 2

Discussion in 'Help' started by LADYWAR, Jun 17, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LADYWAR

LADYWAR Someday Author

"Recently there has been a change to the diminishing returns , however there was no official announcement. I can confirm however that battle points and bonus maps are being affected by diminishing returns. Shelby ~Closed~ "

I think it is wrong to close a forum post without allowing the player to ask more questions in order to clarify. Naturally, when you say there are more aspects of the game that will be negatively impacted by diminishing returns that were not announced; we would like to know.

1. If Admiral Cannons are also affected, when will we see the bonus for them at 10%+?
    2. If Bonus Maps are also affected, when will we see the bonus for them at 10%+?
    3. If Battlepoints are also affected, when will we see the bonus for them at 10%+?

I would like to know the answer to these questions, please. Because as of 06/17/20, I have seen no additional 10%+ bonus from the diminishing returns system on Admiral Cannons, Bonus Maps, and Battlepoints. If we are to be impacted by this system, it is only fair that we are not only negatively impacted, but positively as well, right? To my understanding, this is how the diminishing returns system works.

Thank you,
    LADYWAR

Last edited: Jun 17, 2020
  2. A-Non-No-Myous

A-Non-No-Myous Forum Apprentice

Hello there LADYWAR,

Thank you for asking, I read your last post and Shelby's response. I would hope an official announcement will be made because that leaves so many questions as to what has been added to the system. I think it was avoided because it would be highly disapproved by most players.

3. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

At this point in time we do not have the details as to what the exact changes were (hence no official announcement) and are looking in to the changes and will add them to the Seafight Bible when we are sure of what has been effected.

Tex

4. LADYWAR

LADYWAR Someday Author

Okay, thanks, Tex. I am disappointed in the diminishing returns system because it sets a pretty dangerous precedent: changes are being made that affect how we play the game and no one is being informed of the changes. I hope to hear more back.

Thank you for your effort,
    LADYWAR

TEX~BULL likes this.
  5. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

As we have more information it will be posted.

As this has been answered to the best of our ability at this time, we will close this thread.

Seren

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.