Revenge 2

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by MiniMeanie, Apr 10, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MiniMeanie

MiniMeanie Padavan

Before the trolls start. I'm level 35 and don't need the Revenge 2.

I note the recent changes to the announcement and visibility of the Revenge 2. There are very few maps now that you don't see the announcement of the R2, which means players who need this for their quest and tests are put at a massive disadvantage. It's announced almost everywhere that it has spawned, and when players port in, they can instantly see where it is, those who have been actively shooting for it are overrun by players who don't need it.

I understand that folks above these levels want the cap for the crew that they give, but they do not shoot for it, the port, cap, go for last shot and leave, and those players that have been shooting for it for ages and left having to start all over again.

My suggestion is that the announcement be limited to maps 26/1, 26/2, 27/1, 27/2, 28/1 and 28/2, and the visibility be limited to maybe an increased range, but not the full map. Therefore those that are shooting for it can see it, those that are sitting in higher maps and porting in just to spoil tests should not be able to see the spawn. I realise those that are sitting in these maps not shooting can still do the same thing, but it would possibly lower that amount of competition for this ship, and therefore help those that need it for their quest/test.

I'm sure that the reason for the visibility of the ship and the announcement was added to help players, but after talking to many, it's actually a disadvantage to those that really need it.

Last edited by moderator: Apr 10, 2019
    NICEISBACK likes this.
  2. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Interesting idea. It will be added to my report. Thank you.

Ps In case you are wondering I changed your color scheme as it was difficult for me to read.

Tex

3. MiniMeanie

MiniMeanie Padavan

But I like being pink and girlie lol... No worries ty :D

Purple is easier on my eyes. Thank you. Tex

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.