Rift set

Discussion in 'Help' started by -PUSAT-, Mar 24, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. runran

runran Forum Apprentice

My time is 20:30, you can check right now in the events section in-game for what I was saying about

2. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

A few postings above yours, I had posted this---> https://prnt.sc/sLVdLwKyRme4. (But thank you for mentioning the packs). My argument was the pirate stated it like "you buy these 3 packs and you will have 820 cannons and a 1.5 reload time" which isn't true. You can buy 3 packs and get 15% more weapon slots and a -10% reload time, but it still isn't worth it to me. We are simply "dogs chasing our own tails" in the endless pursuit to buy everything offered to try to be "the best". There is no player who can accurately claim he/she is "Number 1", simply because there are a myriad of ways to measure performance. I have spent much less than many players (and some of them have multiple boats), but I regret the small fortune I have spent over the years.

3. I don't think we are on the same server m8. But, why not 13 minutes or less?

-PUSAT- likes this.
  4. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

I read that player's post and thought: "We aren't talking 20+ minutes"! Ai-Yi-Yi-Yi !

5. runran

runran Forum Apprentice

It can be probably, I didn't experienced that time so I can't pronounce exactly how much time will rift map take

6. -PUSAT-

-PUSAT- Forum Pro

I just did the rift LoM, i changed a few this on my ship,like using hourglass and adding a few lvl 6 chains and lvl 6 lanterns....plus of course my lvl 6 ribs and this time i used my lvl 6 firestorms, i lost a few buffs but i managed the time of 20mins 14 seconds...im happy with that, and i want to thank you for helping me, you and Mr.D....seafight has change from the days of playing with just 105 cannons and the top skin was lvl 7, lol cheers brother for the help again

7. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

The credit all goes to my buddy Łé††éяš~öƒ~мåяqµé. But thank you -PUSAT-. You are doing quite good at this point! Well done!

-PUSAT- likes this.
  8. Nice PUSAT! I got the critical hit buff from the genie yesterday and did it in 19 1/2 minutes...nearly a record for me!

The*Defiant and -PUSAT- like this.
  9. -PUSAT-

-PUSAT- Forum Pro

Congratz LoM...thats awesome...seems we are on our way..Cheers mate

10. Yep...Now, when you figure something out that works better, let me know!

The*Defiant and -PUSAT- like this.
  11. -PUSAT-

-PUSAT- Forum Pro

LoM you know i will ill be trying different methods to see what i can come up with:):D

12. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

LOM - Since the Critical Hit Genie Buff yielded results, have you tried pulling your Hit Probability gems (Ship and/or Pet) and replacing them with Critical Damage or Critical Hit Probability gems? Also, the Military Expert Castle - Level 10 adds 10% to your Critical Damage. And lastly, which of these did you use (just curious):

Genie’s Aim
    +13% Critical Hit Probability
    +25% Critical Damage

Genie’s Punch
    +15% Critical Hit Probability
    +40% Critical Damage

Last edited: Apr 8, 2022
  13. Hello!
    For me the ideal settings are the following:
    Gennie: 15% cannon slot
    Lvl 5 sellsword
    Ship gem: 5% armor, cannon dmg, critical hit, prevention, vodoo (dodge is not working)
    Pet: 1000elite dmg, dmg prevetion, crit hit chance
    Skill: npc dmg and vodoo rep
    Castles: critical dmg, cannon damage crit chance (just damage ones)
    Trophies: cannon slot, npc dmg and hit prob
    Mainly 2 setup
    1. Goal 1.5 reload speed but full firestorm is useless as u mentioned before. Try to reach the highest cannon dmg. Normally until wave 23.
    2. Goal :Minimum 89%!!!!! damage prevention (ribs plus chains) best cannons u have.

Progress:
    Blood, windstorm usage when u can
    1st inya when the first blue bird comes, u can finish the following ones too
    Wave 20 defeat the big wolf first (start using supershield)
    Wave 24 2nd inya normally u go to wave 25 while u still have so dont get d3buff. But if u move with speed leftdown-right up diagonal when u get to wave 25, the snake misses the circle
    Wave 27 3rd inya after auto hourglass or sand(get extra damage) to reset the inya because u need at next wave
    Wave 28 4th inya
    Wave 29 npc damage skill on the big wolf
    Wave 30 5rd inya, if u have low (89%) prevention, use skill to gain vodoo plus finish the golem first(first snake ofc)
    Ps. 1Elmo fire (or the big one) reduces prevention of the npcs so u inflict higher damage
    Ps. 2 eye of precision lvl 5 gives u 10% critical chance wave-25-30 damn useful
    Ps. 3. Dragonpowder better than gunpowder
    Ps.4 use the rockets to finish the npcs not to cause damage. (Occasionly even with 2 dragfire lvl2 u can finish a npc but normally that 80k damge of a 5mil npc is nothing).
    Ps. 5 lionshield is working against shipalike npcs.
    Like this my time with sigma was 10.47
    There is a bug which with you can get 2-3 buffs at the same time, so the best times (9mins) are those.
    Hope i could help. Gl

14. Yep....actually, my critical hit gems are not very good...but I did change them on both my ship and pet.

The*Defiant likes this.
  15. Thanks, M8...mostly, I use exacty what you have mentioned...I will try a few things you pointed out to see if I can improve my times a little. Even with what you said your settings were...I still am doubtful that I could get down to the 15 minute range...maybe not even 18 minutes. But...I will see what happens.

The*Defiant likes this.
  16. _-walker-_

_-walker-_ Forum Apprentice

There is a bug which with you can get 2-3 buffs at the same time, so the best times (9mins) are those.its not bug,players say me that you can take geniebuffs 2-4 in same time,some programm,i dont know how.so company but geniebuffs away here..asap

The*Defiant likes this.
  17. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Thanks for taking the time to give us all of these tips, mate. (I recognize your name as a long-time player).:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.