Feedback Rise of the Dragon

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rymar, Mar 13, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Ahoy! How would you rate this event so far?

Poll closed Mar 28, 2024.
  1. 1 - very bad

25 vote(s)
    44.6%
  2. 2

6 vote(s)
    10.7%
  3. 3

6 vote(s)
    10.7%
  4. 4

5 vote(s)
    8.9%
  5. 5 - okay

11 vote(s)
    19.6%
  6. 6

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. 7

2 vote(s)
    3.6%
  8. 8

1 vote(s)
    1.8%
  9. 9

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 10 - great

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy!

That's wrong Alexandros.

Rymar

2. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

I previously tried the one in Atlantis too...I will try again. Still nothing in deep haven.
    Update: returned to surface and you can see the same quest giver is suddenly *now* active. I redeemed the quest. But this is visual proof of a "glitch" of some type. (And I could see the "!" as soon as I could see him, so I didn't need to be that close to boot).

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 19, 2024
  3. Rymar

Ahoy!

I am glad to hear that you managed to redeem your quest.

Rymar

The*Defiant likes this.
  4. ♥веllαđσηе♥.

♥веllαđσηе♥. Forum Apprentice

I'm sorry but the quest is to "defeat 10M on a defined draconis and gather 1 dried sandflower".
    Monday evening I shoot the 10 millions on the NPC, then couldn't find another one and shoot more than 100 serville scout (who are supposed to give this dried sandflower) and no dried sandflower.
    Yesterday noon my quest was automaticly restart => need to shoot again a defined draconis. I finally find ONE in the evening and defeat 10 millions. Then go shoot again many serville scout AND wrathfull waverider.
    NOTHING

According to your message we are supposed to shoot more defined draconis to get this item (dried sandflower) ? WHY ? Those 2 other NPC (Serville scout and wrathfull waveraider) are said to give it in YOUR FAQ.
    I'm tired to restart that quest because information are not accurate on the forum and those admiral NPC are rare to find if you are not spending hours on the game ...

5. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

1. Is the "Inferno Assaulter" npc still to come?
    2. And
    the ability to "collect" radiant souls?
    3. And the ability to obtain more Solon Coins?

Last edited: Mar 20, 2024
  6. Rymar

Ahoy ♥веllαđσηе♥.!

Your quest restarted due to it being a daily quest.

Regarding my answer to previous Pirate I took a wild guess as there was no information on which quest exactly he does and I simply do not have a magical hat (I wish I had one :D) with everything inside. All information's are based on the FAQ and my personal experience.

In 90% of cases when a quest require you to defeat an NPC and collect an item such NPC drop such item.

Always follow the FAQ when doing your quests.

Additionally, it seems like Atlantis NPCs would be much faster to obtain the quest item in question.

Ahoy The*Defiant!

1. Inferno Assaulter can be found within the new Mini Game Burning Desire on wave 11
    2. You will obtain 1 radiant soul for every perfect outcome within the mini games
    3. These are dropped by NPCs (check FAQ) and Mini Games / Group Map

Rymar

The*Defiant likes this.
  7. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Hey mates - here is some information: I was in Map 20 a few minutes after 1 a.m. server time on 3/20 (I play on the former U.S. East server) and saw the pop-up announcement on the cake as being in Map 28-1. That should give you at least some idea of the distance that one can see it announced. Also, I did receive 98 of the hard-to-get Solon Coins from shooting it. I hope this information helps you.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2024
  8. AIRTEC

AIRTEC Regular

group map is a joke spent 3 ancient emblems to get in and got sunk out by dragon wasted solons and didnt get it ticked off event completion total waste time

The*Defiant and Disaster2604 like this.
  9. Disaster2604

Disaster2604 Junior Expert

Same m8, went there once, got 3 clueless people who instead of healing person tanking drake or at least juggle agrro, just stood afk, lost the map lost the coins, waste of time.

The*Defiant likes this.
  10. AIRTEC

AIRTEC Regular

iv had a group where thery all sunk the friendly npc n map lasted 17 seconds lol and when i got sunk losing 3 anceint emblems was just me trying to tank the dragon but couldnt get away and was sunk.. it would be ok but it costs loads for the emblems now im basicly out of solon

The*Defiant likes this.
  11. Disaster2604

Yep, cost of 1 entry is wayy too much, i wonder if ill be even able to do 4 maps required for the quest in the remaining 7 days...

The*Defiant likes this.
  12. avokate

avokate Active Author

good evening
    ancient emblems required 1000 solon coins to be exchanged its too dificult to make them even if i have everything meaning packages sigmas
    i hope u will review this problem
    and will be nice and apreciate from all of us i think

The*Defiant likes this.
  13. 8luckyjack8

8luckyjack8 Old Hand

Hey mates - here is some information: I was in Map 20 a few minutes after 1 a.m. server time on 3/20 (I play on the former U.S. East server) and saw the pop-up announcement on the cake as being in Map 28-1. That should give you at least some idea of the distance that one can see it announced. Also, I did receive 98 of the hard-to-get Solon Coins from shooting it. I hope this information helps you.

Is the cake shown on the mini-map no matter how far away (just like the admiral unchained marauder is shown on map 31 and 32 when it spawns)? Thanks in advance.

The*Defiant likes this.
  14. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Hey buddy - no - I did not see it on the map. Just the announcement on the Seachart. And when entering 28-1, I believe I had to hunt it (didn't show on my Compass Rose), but got lucky and found a swarm of players hitting it already. It is about 1.6 billion hit points total. And if you miss the announcement when it pops, it should still show on the "Announcements/Loot box" under your "Chat". Might be worth checking it periodically to be sure you didn't miss the announcement.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2024
  15. john1406

john1406 Someday Author

Thank you Rymar....done and my problem solved.

Where can you find "terrorcake"?

Last edited by moderator: Mar 21, 2024
  16. Rymar

Ahoy!

Terror Cake? UUUaaaa scary :D

I believe that you mean Death by Cake, this NPC spawn randomly throughout out the day, so you need a bit of luck to see it.

Rymar

17. Disaster2604

a bit of luck is a bit of an understatement tbf, as someone who plays a lot, i am yet to see it, wish the best of luck to 1hrs a day andies cuz they wont see it. ever.

The*Defiant and Bawdyn like this.
  18. õWler

õWler Junior Expert

Anyone know which npc for grinding solon coin

19. Rymar

Ahoy!

It is stated within the event FAQ that admirals drop Solon Coins.

Rymar

20. -PUSAT-

-PUSAT- Forum Connoisseur

Well getting Solon's coins are still a rough job to get and I even shot 2 cakes, maybe changing things up so everyone can get a chance to shoot the cake, every 5 hours is horrible. And the price of the skins in the market are too high, smaller boats don't have a chance, good job Bp on making this event a bust, even on your birthday you can't get anything straight......Like i said before if you need help my now 5yrs can help......Oh and as for Radiant souls thats a whole another thing i give up on this event...drinking a beer is alot cheaper

Last edited: Mar 21, 2024
    The*Defiant likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.