Feedback Rise of the Submariner

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rymar, Feb 10, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Rise of the Submariner

Ahoy Pirates,

Please leave any feedback in this discussion thread, for your thoughts and comments on the
    Rise of the Submariner.

Remember to stay within forum rules or you may find your forum privileges removed.

Your Seafight Team

2. Loki162

Loki162 Padavan

let me know when they go back under and stay there and i will come back

3. AIRTEC

AIRTEC Regular

they are not going back under they are a new dynamic to the way we play

4. AIRTEC

AIRTEC Regular

Rise of the Submariner is going to be intresting there will be players that have not played with subs crying when they first fight against these subs either solo or in stacks :) i can imagine there is a lot to come that hasnt been put in the post regarding the update and since it hasnt come out i cant leave feedback yet but.. i will when its out :)

5. -Mr.Eyüp-

-Mr.Eyüp- Active Author

No Bigpoint, just a big no.....

You have created 2 separate worlds for people to have aaaaaaaaa choice!!!! 2 choices in fact, and a good solution for all parts.

What you are doing now is just taking away a choice from us, people can now choose either the underworld aka Antlantis
    or Seafight as we know it since 2008.

To start pushing in submarines people have put 3-4 months of work into vs a ship several have worked several years to get to where they are is just distasteful. Mark my words, I and many others will leave seafight if you think of making this a permanent solution.

I have never had a desire or will ever have a desire to be part of Atlantis and the submarines and I know many people agree with this!!!!

Stop drown your own game plz.....

6. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

The only time I have ever been to Atlantis is when a quest forced me to go there so I could move on to the next quest. I have zero interest in Atlantis and the intrusion it has had on normal SF was bad enough before this merge of environments.

But since there is no way that you will reverse your decision now that you've spent the time and resources to do this the only decisions left are for the players to decide if this is a big enough change to make us stop playing entirely.

I'll reserve my decision until I see what this looks like, but from how it's currently described it seems that we will be forced to be part of Atlantis, which means building a new ship (sub) from scratch. If so, then I'm likely done with this game too after 13+ years. :(

7. Damnsarge

Damnsarge Someday Author

I honestly don't really care for the merging but what I'm most excited about is the removal of boarding for quest items. Hooooolyyyy, so many bugs with quests over the years because of this dumb mechanic.

laila♥ likes this.
  8. voikyIV

voikyIV Forum Apprentice

the problem whit atlantis is the dificulty to optain orichalkum coin to upgrade the submarine ...you need so many and is very hard to optain them ..but this fusion sounds interesting whil have to whait to see how peaople whil play ... but if you dont give us the posiblity to build the submarine faster ,a way to optain more of that coin (orichalkum) is going to be the same nobody whil play whit the submarine ...and you must fix al the bugs regarding atlantis....

9. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

I can't believe this latest "jaw-dropping" Announcement. The developers are just determined to shove Atlantis down our throats. (I will NEVER build a submarine).

Last edited: Feb 11, 2023
  10. Loki1621

Loki1621 Active Author

No I don't have to play !

The*Defiant likes this.
  11. Jumbo76

Jumbo76 Someday Author

Why?

Just why would you even consider doing something like this?

I can't believe you forced this on players because they refused to play Atlantis.

Players signed up to play SEAFIGHT..
    With ships, cannons and pirates.

You've turned this game into something nobody asked for or wanted. You've gone against everything players have asked you to do, and for what? Why are you pushing all of the veteran players out the door expecting to have new ones come and play this game?

You will never replace the loyal players you've had for almost decades. Goodbye seafight. A once great game ruined by ego. I'm disgusted you've chosen this path and made our cannons and ships become useless. A Borderline scam.

Whoever is left playing that is a new player, don't be fooled, they'll do the same to you

Why didn't you just go back to what SEAFIGHT did best?

8 decks, 185 cannons 55s and admiral's. And sell subscriptions and designs? A profit just waiting to be made.

Instead you chose to alienate the rest of the player base.... I'll never understand....

Last edited: Feb 12, 2023
  12. abah2

abah2 Active Author

Will balloon warfare be next? Icarus World?

13. semert

semert Forum Apprentice

Instead of spending your time into this unwanted feature, you guys can implement suggestions into discord but nevermind guys just ignore us seafight keep doing it

14. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

Don't give them any ideas!! :p There are enough balloon issues in the world as it is. :D

☠FIREBALL☠ and The*Defiant like this.
  15. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Well said, mate. I feel exactly the same way. Feelings of shock, disgust, betrayal, dishonesty...the list goes on and on. I suppose the smartest players are the ones who quit this travesty of a game years ago. For those of us who were loyal and continued to play and PAY and hope, we only ended up with spit on our faces.

16. AIRTEC

AIRTEC Regular

eww 8 decks, 185 cannons 55s and admiral's the old game was horrible.... as players we build our ships and it takes a long time even several years and when a big change comes we all moan because now the ship we have built is kind of back to square one and we dont like it..... there are players that just dont like change and players that just like to moan ;) the game is trying to evolve this means nerf'ing certain aspects of the game and making older/newer aspect more viable and bringing new content to this outdated point and click game we should all take a deep breathe and give this new update a chance it could be awsome or.. it could a load of salt! forgot to mention the BOTS!! bigpoint im sure players would be more inclined to pay for ingame items and stop moaning about updates and generally give the new content a chance if you stopped the bots autos zombies what ever you calll them as why should we pay to play and be happy with new updates when these dirty players get everything for basicly free an auto farming saf and yu can max out the bounty market but us yh we buy a pack to open the market to get a few items out of it and certainly not as much as the bots get so why should we pay and why should we be happy with this new content feels like scamfight annnd once we get on the water after update guess what the autos will be there to greet us with open cannons or that person will be on there account and set the bot up to act as an auto aim and fight so he just has to click on the screen every now and then or he will just have it to show event spawns and there locations these bots can fire everything in a split second one shoting ships they can bug your ship so you cant shoot them they can go just one square further than max range and move as you move so you can never hit them and again they get all for basicly free so stop the bots and i for one will be happy with what ever you bring in content

Damnsarge likes this.
  17. Loki1621

Loki1621 Active Author

sounds like you work for bigpoint

phatty-Boastrike and The*Defiant like this.
  18. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

With all due respect, mate: you are "moaning" about the same things we are! Atlantis will become bot-ridden as well. The developers never ask us what **We** want. If this game ran correctly (and legitimately), and had good feedback between the developers and players, I imagine most *ALL* of us would look at it in a more favorable light. But it is almost certainly never going to happen.:(

Bawdyn, Loki162 and -PUSAT- like this.
  19. .HMSILLUSTRIOUS.

.HMSILLUSTRIOUS. Forum Greenhorn

Don't give them ideas.

The*Defiant likes this.
  20. 8luckyjack8

8luckyjack8 Exceptional Talent

You'll be able to find updated FAQs in your forum shortly, but a brief overview of the changes that have been applied in this update:

You posted this last Friday at 3:02 pm. When are you going to give us the FAQs. The event has already started?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.