Support Road to Atlantis - Quest Line 2

Discussion in 'Help' started by ·єviłωαყѕ·, Sep 12, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1351/3958

I have done this quest line did not get puzzle ship 1 Rudder and 2 more days done with Quest Line 3 to collect 1 Twin Propellers, I only have 1 puzzle ship part? Let me guess quest line 2 for 3 days would not give hit points from admiral Revenge II are we SOL on puzzle to

2. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

This is correct, there are multiple more quest lines which have not yet been posted on the forum; not every quest line gives a piece towards the puzzle.

Swift

4. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

That is correct, the quests you have to deliver the quest item to the Shipwreck do not grant you a puzzle piece. As mentioned above, there are multiple quest lines which have not been posted yet, but will do when players are closer to starting those, not every quest line rewards a puzzle piece, such as the Rudder.

Swift

5. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

As there is no further response this thread shall now be closed.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.