Feedback Road to Atlantis

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Seren, Aug 26, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Road to Atlantis

Please leave any feedback in this discussion thread, for your thoughts and comments on
    Road to Atlantis

Remember to stay within forum rules or you may find your forum privileges removed.

2. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy Pirates,

To reassure you, this permanent content will not be live until we have had the sync today.

Swift

3. lude1962

lude1962 Forum Commissioner

The only decent rewards are for rank placings above 51, 99% will be taken by bots.
    Well done corrupt point!

*Wonder* likes this.
  4. Swift

Ahoy Pirates,

This content is now live.

Swift

5. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

Are their stats for the two new NCP? I looked at the FAQ page for NCP's and didn't find them.

6. Swift

Ahoy,

At the moment I have decided not to include these NPCs in the NPCs thread, as I am unsure if they are going to be permanent as well as the quests or if they will end when the ranking ends. I am highly positive they will remain, but would rather wait until I h
    ave a 100% guaranteed answer they will be permanent before I shall add them.

The only information I can provide at the moment is the information listed in the FAQ.

Swift

7. BigGoon{MAIN}

BigGoon{MAIN} Forum Apprentice

I think the minon ship hit a little to hard have to much hp or the pyre should do more dmg

hardly any benefit there after getting wrecked

8. *Edit - non English*

Last edited by moderator: Aug 27, 2021
  9. Swift

Ahoy,

Could you please leave your comment or query in English so we can assist you?

Swift

10. light

light Forum Apprentice

trying to accept the quest from alexandros after the reset and it isnt coming up, a few players from the guild are having the same issue

abah2 and The*Defiant like this.
  11. Rafdebelg2

Rafdebelg2 Someday Author

hoi
    my too i dont have the quest to colect the 5 items

12. Was a later start on sync for Road to Atlantis so probably want work until next reset to do quest line, has happened before with other new quest. I guess will find out tomorrow because not seeing any reply from any mods lol.

13. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

I could only do the Quest for the "Tales of Heroics" once. When I went back (well over 24 hours later), I still have only this show up: https://prnt.sc/1qnhwra

°•Hσввιт•° likes this.
  14. icoko98

icoko98 Forum Greenhorn

same problem here ...

The*Defiant likes this.
  15. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

we are aware of this issue and it has already been forwarded onto the developers.

Rymar

The*Defiant likes this.
  16. Maceel

Maceel Junior Expert

I don't have the quest (QL 1) from Alexanddros on map 13, and I stop doing quest from there.

17. Swift

Ahoy,

Could you please provide your Server and User ID so I can check for you.

Swift

18. Mysmallboat

Mysmallboat Forum Greenhorn

I could only do the Quest for the "Tales of Heroics" once. When I went back (well over 24 hours later), I still have only this show up:

Same for me, could you please check this for me 39/41847375

19. -={Old=Yella}=-

-={Old=Yella}=- Someday Author

You can only do it once per day - unfortunately. Within the forum it shows the quest as repeatable but not same day. To complete this level will take 5 visits/days which is not good!:rolleyes:

20. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

the The Prideful Sailor can be completed only once per day, upon reviewing your account we can see that you have already completed it today therefore you will have to wait till tomorrow to do it again.

Rymar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.