Feedback Rumbling Thunder

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rymar, Mar 16, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Rumbling Thunder

Ahoy Pirates,

Please leave any feedback in this discussion thread, for your thoughts and comments on the Rumbling Thunder event.

Remember to stay within forum rules or you may find your forum privileges removed.

Your Seafight Team

2. vs.vagskarm

vs.vagskarm Forum Apprentice

all other events had 4 packages available, why only 3 now ? is it just a mistake ?

3. .Kenze.

.Kenze. Exceptional Talent

Second quest want you to go map 23 map for coordinates....but what if ship is below lvl 23???o_O

frodo7 and The*Defiant like this.
  4. QUEENVIXEN

QUEENVIXEN Forum Connoisseur

chaos reigns reputation. i know you get rep from quest givers but which one gives out this reputation. i am on 7th quest and none so far.

5. BOMBER890

BOMBER890 Active Author

Birthday code is worse one in like 10 years , 0 cannons very sad. Event isnt great on surface , players are saying its insane in atlantis but im not going there with my 200 speed submarine. Sigma sale was only thing you cared about lets be real here.

6. lude1962

lude1962 Forum Commissioner

when does volcano become active?

7. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Mate: You are "spot on". No cannons in the voucher? It wouldn't have killed BP to give us 17 Bastion Level 3s (which aren't all that great anyways). In fact, this voucher should have been *much better* as far as the Seafight items go, since we have to take all of this extra Atlantis junk.:(

BOMBER890, frodo7, bradley~ and 3 others like this.
  8. ~Κέρβερος~

~Κέρβερος~ Forum Greenhorn

Letters here m8....chat quit working first three LCH.

The*Defiant likes this.
  9. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Thanks buddy!:)

10. kz1100

kz1100 Forum Apprentice

hahaha, sounds like this new event and its gifts are not all that! I recently started playing due to a back injury, and like the other pirate mentioned how do i complete a quest if my boat lvl is lower than where i need to end my quest for certain missions?!? lol, so i guess i must lvl up since now i am trying to move up however all these darn bots just keep me from getting ahead and the gifts issued by seafight just do not cut the cheese anymore. In a sense these new events do suck or better yet they properly suck!! lava rocks psst, please, really?!? whats next? flying fish!

Loki162, -PUSAT-, The*Defiant and 2 others like this.
  11. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

No. The latest is your pirate ship gets sunk and turns into a submarine and you then shoot underwater volcanoes. (Next up - Seafight - Mars)!:rolleyes:

kz1100 likes this.
  12. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Question - (another pirate just asked this in Chat): For the quest "Skullduggery", where do we find a "Skull of Regret"? (I do know it will take like "half-a-lifetime" to list all of these quests, so no complaint intended)! Thank you for your time and help.

13. .Kenze.

.Kenze. Exceptional Talent

2023-03-17 23:40:19
    You have got 1 x Skull of Regret.

You have sunket Zombie Denizen's skib.

By shooting Zombie or Tooth.

The*Defiant likes this.
  14. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Thank you, kind pirate!:)

-PUSAT- likes this.
  15. -PUSAT-

-PUSAT- Forum Pro

I hit the festival cake, and it was hitting me for 165k and that's with lvl 6 ribs and super shields, and all the other good stuff, that is straight crazy that should be changed so smaller boats have a chance....nice bp...smh, plus the same botters are on top on the leader board of course.... nice bp way to cater to the bot players and rewarding them again...smh

Last edited: Mar 18, 2023
    Loki162 and The*Defiant like this.
  16. -PUSAT-

-PUSAT- Forum Pro

Hey brother hope you get well soon, flying fish, now you know BP will create that now it's your fault lol jk, get well feel better...gods speed M8

kz1100 and The*Defiant like this.
  17. 1907

1907 Forum Apprentice

Ahoy pirates,
    A little help please.
    I keep getting Chaos reputation points from Zombie NPCs and yet those do not show up on my reputations.
    And I cannot begin the questline for Chaos.
    Can I only pick one out of the two? Cause I have already finished the Law and Order one

-PUSAT- and The*Defiant like this.
  18. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

The most recent Patchday Notes may help (I'm not sure):
    • We have added 1 Reputation to "Tooth and Claw", "Zombie Denizen", "Deep Sea Roar" and "Zombie Deep" so you can earn reputation should you require it.

-PUSAT- likes this.
  19. Wolfie

Wolfie Forum Greenhorn

Same thing happening to me.
    I do get reputation points from the NPCs, they just do not show up when I go for quest.
    So there might be a glitch or something, or you can go for one questline only.
    Can some mod clarify this one?

Thanks

-PUSAT- and The*Defiant like this.
  20. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy vs.vagskarm!

We have no further information regarding the payment packages - sorry.

Ahoy .Kenze.!

I am afraid you'll have to level up in order to take a "full part" within the event.

Ahoy QUEENVIXEN!

The event reputation can be obtained from some quests as well as "Tooth and Claw", "Zombie Denizen", "Deep Sea Roar" and "Zombie Deep" NPCs.

I shall post some of the event quests tonight so it will be a bit easier for all of you to see things / understand them.

Ahoy lude1962!

There is no set time that I am aware of, currently there is a bit added onto your event ticker that indicate the "volcano eruption".

Ahoy The*Defiant!

Skull quest item can be obtained from Zombie Denizen NPC.

Mask quest item can be obtained from Tooth and Claw NPC.

Ahoy -PUSAT-!

Thank you for your feedback.

Ahoy 1907!

You are correct, each player have to pick with faction they are Supporting, therefore if you choose Chaos then Law and Order is not an option for you.

Ahoy Wolfie!

Each player have to choose which faction they are supporting.

Lets say you choose Chaos faction and did some quests / shoot npcs etc. so your reputation went up.

If you would like to complete quests from Law and Order faction then it would require you to have 0 reputation for Chas and at least one for Law and Order - in short, you'll have to shoot your reputation down to 0 before starting the next one.

Rymar

The*Defiant likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.