Running 2 ships using the client?

Discussion in 'Help' started by minesleeper, Nov 23, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. minesleeper

minesleeper Junior Expert

How, anyone tried it?

2. minesleeper

minesleeper Junior Expert

Answer dbl clicking seafight.exe in seafight folder will launch another instance of seafight

3. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

Sorry for late response, as you have noticed by double clickling on seafight client again you will run another client in which you can log in another boat.

Do you have any further questions?

Rymar

4. AthenaGc

AthenaGc Forum Apprentice

i love this freedom of speech in this foroum ... i love mods xD

5. USS_Defender(CAG-01)

USS_Defender(CAG-01) Exceptional Talent

Does that mean you can log in 1 boat twice with the same password or 2 different boats with the same password or 2 different boats with 2 different passwords.

6. mumsmums

mumsmums Forum Greenhorn

That means you can have 2 diff boats on the water at same time..Diff name and pass..

7. AthenaGc

AthenaGc Forum Apprentice

no point to do this if you re not afk , if you are afk there are better options xD

8. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

As your fellow pirate has stated, this will not allow you to play the same boat at the same time. It will allow you to log into multiple boats at once, should you wish.

The reason a player may wish to do this is completely up to them.

I would like to take this opportunity to remind players to be aware of the forum rules when responding to threads, if the content of your post goes against the forum rules it will be removed.

Swift

9. USS_Defender(CAG-01)

USS_Defender(CAG-01) Exceptional Talent

So, there have been boats logged on with my identity several times at the same time as I am logged on, and once here in Forum with identical name and jpg. I only use the client. So how is this possible if a password is required to log on with an identical ships name as mine? Are they using my pasword or does the client allow the identical name to be used with a different passwords?

10. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

It is not possible for a username to be identical, although it may appear the same there will be a difference. Should you believe that someone is using your password to log on please contact Support regarding this matter.

As the original query has been answered and this thread is getting off topic, it shall now be closed.

Happy Sailing!

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.