Safanad Coins

Discussion in 'Help' started by USS_Defender(CAG-01), Sep 9, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. USS_Defender(CAG-01)

USS_Defender(CAG-01) Exceptional Talent

How does one obtain Safanad Coins?

2. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Board NPCs in the 41-45 Maps.

3. USS_Defender(CAG-01)

Great. So they sell Cannon recipes, for cash, to all players that only some players can use. Geez, the Game continues to go down the tubes in deference for some at the expense of others.

4. robodol1.

robodol1. Regular

ım really dıssapoınted too. should gıve a optıon wıth crowns or at least yulong to :(

5. Oskar

Oskar Forum Apprentice

Or you could just lvl up to 41 and stop complaining?

.BlackSnow. and ECIN like this.
  6. messi1202

messi1202 Forum Apprentice

Or you can stop being ignorant and realized its practically impossible to lvl up to 41 without the cannons that you need be at lvl 41 to get without spending money or by other means which are also exclusive to expert players

7. Oskar

Oskar Forum Apprentice

Impossible? far from it it's not even hard it just takes time to do the daily quests every day. If you want good cannons you can easly get 100+ world breakers per season free to play

8. ßOMßER

ßOMßER Junior Expert

Most hilarious response I have seen. What does cannons have to do with it?? You technically could have Admirals and still level up to 41 and get some Safand coins, but if you have played this game for a short period even you should have full level 0 Worldbreakers from the seasons.

9. Shelby1

Shelby1 Board Administrator Team Seafight

You can board npcs in 41-45 maps as your fellow pirate has suggested, but there is also quests you could do to gain some.

Shelby

The*Defiant likes this.
  10. Sephiroth

Sephiroth Junior Expert

Quests are easy enough. and im not sure what server you are on.. but on ours (MS6) there is always someone that would help out with quests and pirate tests.

I did level 1 - 45 in around 5 months, it is not difficult, stop expecting everything given to you on a plate, it is a game, games need end game content.

ECIN likes this.
  11. USS_Defender(CAG-01)

So it is still the same. No explanation why something is offered for sale to everybody, for cash, that only some can use. The explanation becomes obvious now. Its in the same category as the BP rankings, which if you look up my previous post, will take about 11 years to max out once you have a ship that is capable of acquiring extraordinary BP everyday 365 days. Look it up I supplied the calculations and another player supplied a Google URL spreadsheet on how to do it ASAP. Btw. If one works on acquiring trophies and skills to build a strong ship it precludes building a level 45 hollow ship in around 5 months. And notice how non-specific the quest reference is. Its just another feature for a chosen few. Close this Shelby, its been a waste of time. As usual.

12. MiniMeanie

MiniMeanie Padavan

The reason that it's offered is simply because people will purchase it. This is a business.

13. ™~☣~ℒüїṧ~☣~™

™~☣~ℒüїṧ~☣~™ Forum Apprentice

like mini says!! people gonna pay if they have access to cash like that!! but i also do believe its crazy they dont have other alternatives to this!!!

14. TWINS...WAЯ[RㄨC]

TWINS...WAЯ[RㄨC] Forum Greenhorn

idk some years ago you could only get cannons by paying a lot of money, now u can get recipes from season/craft them. I feel like the game is in a way better position right now than it was some time ago. Sure u need level 41-45 to get the end content. But isnt that in a lot of games

MiniMeanie likes this.
  15. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

As per OP request this thread will be closed.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.