SAY WHAT. . . ?

Discussion in 'Help' started by michaelwells, Jun 16, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dropedship

dropedship Someday Author

Congratulations on 21.

Some valid comments in the thread. I think you'll now find getting crowns and keeping a Sellsword isn't that hard. Especially if you do the daily quest.

You mention a few tested up, this could be the opportunity to continue levelling up together as it should help if a pesky pirate comes along for some bp.

I've always tried to be the 1st to level up as ultimately in the long run you will benefit, whether it's event ship spawn's, quests and further tests being easier as no one to hassle you + at some point there is always a bottle neck of players getting to the same level and requiring the same items.

For me if you think its hard for you, how do you think it is for a new player to join the game and try and compete. Good luck with the quests and future tests.

2. michaelwells

michaelwells Forum Ambassador

Thanks, Arky, 4x4x4, and dropedship :):):). I really appreciate that. Lol, wasn't sure if I would even be able to get up there, last night.

Thanks, Arky, for the information on how to do the Quests at 17/1. Like being able to get help here from you, and others who know about these kinds of things. Will probably have more questions in the future. Will begin the 17/1 quests in the next day or 2. Whoever reads this, please don't shoot me, lol. :):D:rolleyes:

Michael

dropedship and A-R-K-Y like this.
  3. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

Something to note is that the Level 1 and 2 Sellsword and Guardian have a cap of 7 Days each, so if you don't do your quests for a few days make sure you don't run out :)

michaelwells likes this.
  4. michaelwells

Thanks, Destruction. I feel like I am on "nooblet reboot", at the moment.

That is good to know. Simply by capping the npc's, and accumulating them, right?

5. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

Thats correct.

-Arky

michaelwells likes this.
  6. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

He asked me... But to be fair I didn't reply for 4 days so I won't punish you today.

7. michaelwells

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.