Scar debuffs?

Discussion in 'Help' started by The*Defiant, Jun 1, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

How can these be considered punishment??? I started to write about them when I first saw them introduced, but waited. These measly reductions are punishment for cheating????? You have to be kidding me! Why are they not increased a whole lot more?

1st Scar Debuff - Duration: 1 month

• Cannon Damage: Reduced by 2% <---Should be 50% !!!!
    • PvP Damage Modifier: Reduced by 2%
    • Cannon Reload Time: Increased by 10% <--Should be 50% !!!!
    • Currency Loot: Reduced by 10%

2nd Scar Debuff - Duration: 3 months

• Cannon Damage: Reduced by 5% <---Should be 75% !!!!
    • PvP Damage Modifier: Reduced by 5%
    • Cannon Reload Time: Increased by 20% <---Should be 75% !!!!
    • Currency Loot: Reduced by 20%
    3rd Scar Debuff - Duration: 6 months

• Cannon Damage: Reduced by 5% <---Should be 90% !!!!
    • PvP Damage Modifier: Reduced by 5%
    • Cannon Reload Time: Increased by 20% <---Should be 90% !!!!
    • Currency Loot: Reduced by 30%

Last edited: Jun 1, 2023
    Loki1621, Bawdyn, -PUSAT- and 3 others like this.
  2. -PUSAT-

-PUSAT- Forum Pro

I hear you Mr.D and the funny thing about it is, that they can go into scrolls and get the buffs from that and still be rolling around, so i dont think 2% nor 10% will matter...and we both know these botters have plenty of scrolls of all types to keep the buffs up

The*Defiant likes this.
  3. *foxy*

*foxy* Someday Author

it should be any of this it should be a hard line stance. cheating is cheating it should be banned permanently period. if your caught your banned.

4. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

I totally agree with you - 100%! But you know, it has taken BP about 6+ years to go from basically accusing honest players of falsely accusing cheaters to finally acknowledging cheating is rampant.

phatty-Boastrike and Loki1621 like this.
  5. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

This makes me so mad I could spit fire!:mad: (And then I went back and THREE Red-Eyed cheaters were shooting the HARROWSTORM and blew me away immediately! Plus - one player had a million+ hit-point regular base)!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 1, 2023
    Loki1621 and -PUSAT- like this.
  6. -PUSAT-

-PUSAT- Forum Pro

I wish that would happen, but Bp sees Botters as money......I think botters make up 80% of this game and when boats where banned the servers were empty... minus the baby boats of the botters, things will go back to cheating city in a few months

Mr.D you and I both know Bp is only doing this because of the complaints......things will never change and the botters will come out with something different in a few days and Bp will lose again....The only fix is to ban these boats for good

Last edited by moderator: Jun 2, 2023
    Loki162 and The*Defiant like this.
  7. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

My buddy - you are right. And pirate *foxy* called it correctly. I am a fool for actually believing someone at BP would get off their bottom-end and finally (at least halfway) fix this problem. Just more false promises.

Loki162 and -PUSAT- like this.
  8. -PUSAT-

-PUSAT- Forum Pro

Your not a Fool my friend, we all wanted to think Bp would fix this, it started out good, but some players just don't care , and for Bp its to much work...Besides if all the botters are Banned for good Bp would lose money.....sounds crazy but thats how i feel about it

The*Defiant likes this.
  9. m0zilla

m0zilla Forum Apprentice

10. ☠FIREBALL☠

☠FIREBALL☠ Advanced

Dont ban delete ALL accounts NOW.

11. Silent-Bob

Silent-Bob Forum Apprentice

The reality is sad you can see more players with debuff than without.

12. -PUSAT-

-PUSAT- Forum Pro

BP wont do that......you know it and i know, some how botters are keeping this game going, thats how i see it, i might be wrong but you cant fix something that has gone on to long....way to long

I know right.....

Last edited by moderator: Jun 2, 2023
    The*Defiant likes this.
  13. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

And like you - my fellow pirates - have said: (1) I too noticed how empty the servers were (the cheaters then were too ashamed to show their "boat faces"; (2) It must have actually worked on stopping cheating (with the empty servers)....HONESTY WON!; (3) But it DIDN'T work.....BP was losing money....so they changed their tune and HONESTY LOST!!; and (4) Silent-Bob said it best - Now the cheaters are back, and PROUDLY showing us their BADGES OF HONOR!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

phatty-Boastrike, Loki162 and -PUSAT- like this.
  14. -PUSAT-

-PUSAT- Forum Pro

Well Mr.D we shall see how this all plays out, lol but don't hold your breathe !!!!lol

The*Defiant and phatty-Boastrike like this.
  15. 8luckyjack8

8luckyjack8 Exceptional Talent

Looks like they have auto-boarding as well. Bigpoint has changed Seafight into Botfight. May the best bot win.

16. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy Pirates!

Thank you the feedback regarding Scar Debuff.

To prevent this thread from becoming a discussion I shall now close.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.