scrolls

Discussion in 'Help' started by Łé††éяš~öƒ~мåяqµé, Aug 3, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I know this issues has been brought up before, but I would like to know when the scroll map wave announcements will catch up to the actual wave you are doing. It is a little disconcerting when you are doing wave 17 and they announcement is back on wave 5. Takes the game 10 minutes to quit posting wave announcements after the scroll map is finished. It would be better to just announce which wave you are doing rather than posting the rewards, etc..

Another question regarding a different subject all together! When shooting the Guilded Lion for the quest it requires 5 million total damage which is exactly what all the Guilded Lion's have. (I've shot hundreds)...why is it that I often end up with less damage points than what the npc states it has?

2. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy Łé††éяš~öƒ~мåяqµé!

Both issues mentioned by you has been already forwarded onto the developers.

From my personal experience I can only suggest you to press f5 (or close and reopen) your sea chart - that will resolve your "reward display issue and to use regular ammunition (without burning effect) while doing the gilded lion quest.

Rymar

3. thanks, Rymar....that makes sense regarding the ammunition....... You covered my questions and can close the thread

4. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

As per request.

Happy Sailing Pirate!

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.