seachart

Discussion in 'Help' started by crazy-diamond, Feb 26, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grand-mariner™

Grand-mariner™ Forum Veteran

CD - My firefox version is 27.0.1
    Mozilla Firefox EU
    euballot - 1.1

Running O.S. windows 7
    When I try to update firefox it also says I have the latest version.

As soljaboy quite rightly suggested also download and use a free registry cleaner to clear spent and cluttered internet files to aid your system to run smoother. I only ever use free, 'Cc cleaner' and run it once or twice a week after clearing the flash plus all old cache material after running a disc cleanup.

HTH - M8

Last edited: Mar 2, 2014
  2. Shiver

Shiver Commander of the Forum

Hi CD

Lots of this is way over my head, have the guys helped?

I know one player on here that has an older pc and the most up to date flash player just can't be used on it. That is not good news for him.

I am gonna leave this open in the hopes that someone can help you. I'd say I miss you in chat but well hmmmm on that one lol.

Hope it gets sorted m8

3. SpaceScull

SpaceScull Forum Greenhorn

Hi CD and all, try this CD.. open firefox broswer, got to Tools, click on Add ons, click on plugins, disable Browser helper, iphoto, SOE, Sony reader lib. then close, reopen tools again, click web developer, goto web developer tools, then go down to the toolbox options (cog wheel), then unclick all the boxes.
    Hope that helps abit, if it doesn't let me know, I try some other things, but one thing i do mind is that i just use firefox for seafight only, so the whole broswer is setup is for playing game only.

Hope is helps.

4. SpaceScull

SpaceScull Forum Greenhorn

Hope is helps, what is that laugh, Hope it helps.. :)

5. Nimitz

Nimitz User

Ahoy mate,

Have anymore of your fellow pirates suggestions helped you?

6. crazy-diamond

crazy-diamond Junior Expert

Thanks all, still not sorted properly, explorer now works and i can get on the water yet game play is sooo laggy its almost unbearable, freezing on map changes, jerky ship, backpage completely freezing etc.. but im on the sea lol :) .. firefox, chrome and opera getting nowhere, from what i'm seeing its actually a flashplayer fault which hopefully should get resolved soon as the number of people with problems with flash worldwide is staggering to say the least.. i'll keep persevering though and appreciate all the advise given so far..

dont worry shiver.. i'll be back in global chat soon enough :) lol

7. Shiver

Shiver Commander of the Forum

Lol look forward to it cd, as you are semi back on the water I shall close.

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.