seafight beta

Discussion in 'Help' started by larsern22, Feb 5, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. larsern22

larsern22 Forum Greenhorn

Hey , i trying to login on my seafight beat account but i cant chose any servers. how can i fix this ?

2. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

I believe the bet server is only on when they want something tested, otherwise its off.

3. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

The Beta server is only open then the Dev team wants to test something so it is not open all the time. When there is a big test there will be an Official Announcement to let the community at large know.

Tex

4. mrpiratesking

mrpiratesking Someday Author

tex bull i have question since shop is on sea how can we buy the free items in open beta when it opens cuz last time i wasnt able to test cuz i couldnt buy anything since i didnt find them

In the future please start your own thread with your question please.

9) Do not hijack another player's thread. Always start your own thread with your own questions. Hijacking posts and all answers to the hijack will be deleted and possible infractions issued to all parties involved.

Last edited by moderator: Feb 6, 2020
  5. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

The In-Game Shop should be available in the Beta Server. We will have to wait and see the next time the Beta Server is open.

Tex

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.