seafight client error

Discussion in 'Help' started by $_Νéɱéşïş_$¦Є¦, Feb 22, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

please close down your client and reopen it again - your client shall then update.

Let it update and once its done try to log in again.

Rymar

2. the update is finished. before i login .

3. Rymar

Have you turned off (completely) your game client after the update was finished?

If thats what you've done and you still experience the same issue please uninstall your SF client and download / install it again.

Rymar

4. i do everything. uninstall - restart pc - install again. open client -- wait until update finished. -- login - click play button, and ..... the same.

5. Rymar

We will have a server restart in 15 minutes.

Once the server restart takes place you will have to update your client - so turn it off for now and try updating it again after the sync happens.

If that does not resolve your issue please delete the current version of installer you have on your pc and download it again from the following link:

Let us know if that worked for you.

Rymar

6. you can close the thread. i download the version that you give link above. and it works. before, i download through browser after login my account but it dowsnt work. thank you

7. Rymar

I am glad to hear your issue has been resolved.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.