Feedback Seafight Client Update

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Jul 9, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Seafight Client Update

Ahoy Pirates,

Please use this thread to leave your thoughts and comments on the Seafight Client Update.

Remember to stay within forum rules or you may find your forum privileges removed.

Your Seafight Team

2. ☆PANTΣЯ☆

☆PANTΣЯ☆ Junior Expert

nobody cares about the client if you stole stuff we bought with REAL MONEY over 6 months from us, disgraceful act by bigpoint scammers, we demand our stolen stuff back

Tylersgma1999 likes this.
  3. America

America Active Author

Why only American Servers. I have stuff advertised all the time that comes up unavailable that is available to other servers. Why attack Americans. I dont care if you were wrong, you stole from me. You need to ban yourself. If you think anyone has any trust in this game and will put money or play then you are wrong. I dont care what you do after this point, after several years I am done. Maybe this is what you wanted to do anyway.

4. Sephiroth

Sephiroth Junior Expert

They have already stated they are reversing the script as they have taken too much due to the dates being wrong.

Mistakes happen.

5. America

America Active Author

I have already contacted my bank.......I will do the same and reverse if I come back to game. But all respect and trust is gone from this game. What part of that do you not understand.

6. Bisdak

Bisdak Advanced

When I click on the "Download Client" on the main page, I am brought to the "Download BetaClient for Windows" page. When will the download for OS become available?

7. wil32

wil32 Someday Author

Client requirements?

8. Sephiroth

Sephiroth Junior Expert

Recommended System Configuration

Windows 7 or higher, 4 GB RAM, 2 GB of disk space, DSL / Cable

These are the system requirements for an optimal experience. The minimum requirements to run the game are lower.

The following systems aren’t supported:
    Mac OS
    Windows XP

From this page if you want to read more --> https://board-en.seafight.com/threads/seafight-client.170660/

9. HolyPotatoz

HolyPotatoz Forum Apprentice

After noticing that my client didn't have an update, I went and reinstalled it, however nothing seems to have changed. The install .exe was different, but the client seems like the same one as before. Not sure what I'm missing here? Version of my current client is: 0.1.3-2.

EDIT: I was just prompted with an update after restarting the client again, version is 1.0.10 and has a couple of new visual features (like closing tabs) as well as password storage.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2020
  10. wil32

wil32 Someday Author

Thanks.
    I'm trying to install it on a 32bits system with Windows7 OS, but it doesn't work.
    And, the game doesn't work on my navigator either.

11. wesnl

wesnl Forum Greenhorn

What will happen if you play on mac?
    Can i still play or do i have to wait for a mac client?

12. America

America Active Author

Complain to support and this is what you get. Only on American servers, imagine that.

13. ~~diego~~

~~diego~~ Active Author

the new client update is garbage it has more crashes than a crash derby I have to login every 30 minutes when I goto a different section on backpage what is this tom foolery ?

14. kapt_Haak

kapt_Haak Forum Greenhorn

When I play with google chrome and flashplayer it is possible to enlarge the image by scrolling. Unfortunately, this is not possible in the client, so the nautical chart is very small to play. Is it possible to add this option?

15. piranhahunter

piranhahunter Forum Connoisseur

You Guys can play on new cliënt?

16. kapt_Haak

kapt_Haak Forum Greenhorn

Yes , i can

17. bodean

bodean Forum Pro

I can play on client, but since the update I have to log out and back in a few times before I can play. I don't know why, but it eventually lets me play.

18. StarLightS

StarLightS Padavan

Something bad I noticed with the new client is that if you log in with facebook you have to type in username and password everytime, before you could just click "log in with facebook" and you'd log in right away. Pretty annoying since I never had to do it before

☆PANTΣЯ☆ likes this.
  19. AKYBOY

AKYBOY Someday Author

New client works just fine. Ive tested it the only thing i do not like is the targeting players its way much different then i use in chrome.

20. lude1962

lude1962 Forum Commissioner

Very bad
    zoom function : v poor, no small increments
    windows task manager says
    client : permanent very high power usage and %cpu, even when running in background

QtWebEngineProcess.exe = no no no = cpu fryer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.