Feedback Seafight Client Update

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by õWler, Dec 3, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. õWler

õWler Someday Author

I have use the client since last month.
    What i experience from using the client is:

1. Constantly lagging - always lagging and was not good for PvP fight at all. when we on fight with enemy the client become so laggy so not good gaming experience here when fighting. i would tick boost on graphic but still can experience the lag issue when fighting from 10 would give it about 2/10 for the performance ( there is lot of us using browser when we fighting pvp what good for client is only the reward for certain NPC event and so on )
    2. Frozen / screen froze - i also experience the game would crash n screen was frozen my ship cannot move and all of other npc ship on that map also cannot move ( always f5 when this happen)
    3. Auto jump backpage - when i go backpage/homepage i click the logbook and go back to seapage to let the homepage load the page. what i don't like is it will always auto jump us to that backpage when it done loading n disturb us when doing something at seapage such as fighting because it auto jump us to the backpage
    That all from me (from what i have experince from the client)
    would love to use the client if it not to laggy ( furthermore i using a good graphic card and got good Ram in my pc n my internet connection is good, but it seem the client will always laggy after 30min using it)

Someone can also add what problem they got when using the client

ps- sorry for my Bad English im trying hard to translate this so you would understand what i was trying to tell
    Plz up ur quality in ur game bp
    When ur item is in good quality there is sure lot of ppl will come looking for it
    all the best from me one of seafight player

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.