Seafight Client

Discussion in 'Help' started by kittystomper2, Nov 21, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kittystomper2

kittystomper2 Forum Expert

Is there somewhere that describes the differences between the client vs browser game? It looks the same so not sure what is different....I've done searches but there are too many posts with client in it to go through.

Thanks
    Kittystomper2

2. ~~diego~~

~~diego~~ Active Author

the client is replacing the browser once they finalize the unity

3. StarLightS

StarLightS Padavan

Right now you get 50% more crowns, yulong and safanad from shooting the npcs in maps 21-45 if you use the client.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2020
  4. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

On the 31st December 2020 Adobe will end their support for Flash, and at that point the Browser version of the game will be unavailable until the new Unity version is fully released (an Open Beta version will be available on the Browser although you may encounter some bugs).

The Unity version is set to be fully released in March 2021, so in the interim the Seafight Client will be (and is now) available. This the same as the browser version of the game, but in its own program so it can continue working after 31st December.

At the moment, you may have slight performance benefits with the Seafight Client than the Browser, and as players have mentioned you will receive additional rewards from some NPCs, extra bonuses for the login bonus and the ability to partake in quests only available to the Seafight Client users. These bonuses are all being put in place to try encourage players to switch over to the Client before Flash ends.

I recommend you read the
    Dev Blog which can provide you with some more information on this topic.

Swift

5. kittystomper2

Thank you Pirates! I guess what I am trying to figure out is if there are any differences in the game when playing the client or is everything the same - like quests, fighting etc.... I had heard it was only NPC's but I saw other players so thats not true lol

Thanks Mates

6. Xennonn

Xennonn Junior Expert

some daily quests are client only

7. Swift

Ahoy,

Yes it is the exact same game, just a different method of logging on and playing. While using the client you do get some extra benefits as I described above but everything else is the exact same - including your boat :)

Swift

8. kittystomper2

ok cool - thanks......we are good to go :)

9. Swift

Ahoy,

As the queries have been answered, this thread shall now be closed.

Happy Sailing!

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.