Seafight Communication Issues

Discussion in 'Help' started by djt182, Feb 11, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. djt182

djt182 Advanced

I've Just received the most recent Seafight voucher code (4K5ATWFN64BUK), via YOUR update into my email account. I found it wasn't valid on my account & thought perhaps it would validate later; it didn't!
    It now appears that the 4 at the start of the code isn't supposed to be there and the 1 in the Forum is the 1 to use - very frustrating to say the least - can you convey to the Techie team the importance of accurancy and get them to collaborate with others so all Seafight teams have the right information to release to raise the Kudos of Seafight and benefit its users
    Thanks

2. Shelby1

Shelby1 Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

We are already aware of the issue with the code in the newsletter and it was forwarded.

The correct code was put in the voucher code thread yesterday, you may have already used the correct code.

Shelby

3. insom

insom Forum Greenhorn

Hello Shelby , where to find the working voucher code ? as mine also received by email isn t working , i rarely get even email with the codes thank you

4. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

5. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

As your fellow pirate has provided a link to, all new voucher codes which are not account specific are placed into that thread by the moderator team.

Swift

6. insom

insom Forum Greenhorn

thank you for the info .

7. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

As all queries have been answered here, this thread shall now be closed.

Happy Sailing!

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.