seafight knowledge contest

Discussion in 'Help' started by C~D-chat2!!!, Jan 9, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C~D-chat2!!!

C~D-chat2!!! Forum Apprentice

hi, Firstly i am fully aware that it states there is no discussion or argument regarding the results of the recent quiz, however i am confused and would like some kind of explanation regarding this please.

Firstly it states that 10 prizes will be given however within the thread it appears only 5 prizes have been given out,
    Secondly, checking through my answers it appears that i am placed 13th with 24 correct answers, which were submitted on the 2nd of jan, however a player who has given 23 correct answers recieved a higher place and won a reward.
    This makes no sense at all.
    I understand he may have submitted his answers sooner than i did but this does not make any sense.
    if the quiz results are based on speed of entry rather than correct answers then would that mean if i had quickly submitted an answer sheet minutes after the quiz opened yet got all 25 inccorrect with no right answers at all, would that mean i would have won first place? for being the fastest?

If so then that is by far the most ridiculous contest i have ever heard of.

A clearer explanation of the rules, winners, markings and prizes would be greatly appreciated

Thank you

Tequila mockingbird
    39/41837611

2. 去死吧

去死吧 Forum Greenhorn

There havent been given out any rewards as of now and im pretty sure that not all submissions got reviewed since the post was made in the middle of the night. And as it state in the original post in an event of a points tie the submission that got submitted first gets priority. So i think you should wait abit longer. Last quiz prices werent given out the day after it ended aswell.

3. C~D-chat2!!!

C~D-chat2!!! Forum Apprentice

yeah i see what you mean, but it looks like its already been marked out for rewards, am just a bit confused by it thats all, and that i got more correct answers than a placed player

4. bonnie66

bonnie66 Active Author

they can change the rules which suits them

5. snacking

snacking Forum Greenhorn

please juste check older contest to see how they're done before crying ...

6. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

please be aware that the winners have not been announced yet therefore not a single reward has been given yet.

The number #13 do not state your place in the forum game, it is simply a number of post within that specific thread.

The winner list should be announced soon, please be patient.

As there is nothing else to add I'll close this thread.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.