Feedback Seavengers

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Sep 17, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Every Ogygia game is counted as perfect, but in Kraken's Lagoon there is a certain order in which Krakens has to be defeated to achieve the "Perfect" outcome - Right, Left, Top

My apologies, I meant Captain Ravenbeard.

captainravenbeard.png

Rymar

2. tami80

tami80 Forum Greenhorn

4 hours unable to join game cuz play button isnt working, i guess we will be compesated? xD meme game meme company

3. Wiseslayer

Wiseslayer Forum Apprentice

Anyone been getting cannons from shipwrecks? Did 47 and not a single one so far.

4. -johnybgood-

-johnybgood- Forum Greenhorn

the man was corect, cap raven was not in the sh at some time, he did reapeard after the restart

5. Carnage~Queen

Carnage~Queen Advanced

No matey - not a single one - but today won't count cannot even get logged into game!!!

Wiseslayer likes this.
  6. ..-Black-Insane-..

..-Black-Insane-.. Forum Apprentice

7. -Edelvais-

-Edelvais- Forum Greenhorn

For the group map does not give cannons level 5, gives level 4

8. Tylersgma1999

Tylersgma1999 Active Author

I pay to enter the Golem map 3 magic Emblem and it took my emblems and did not transport me to map nor did the 5 players pop up to choose position.

Good grief this is the 2nd day this has done this to me -- needs to be fixed. Thanks.

40/41860943
    User ID:

9. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

please notice that Worldbreaker Cannon Level 5 are given to the players who placed in top 60 of the group map ranking.

Players who placed between 61 - 100 are rewarded with a Worldbreaker Cannon Level 4.

Your magic emblems will be returned onto your boat at the next morning server restart.

Rymar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.