Seer's Wrong Range

Discussion in 'Help' started by ·єviłωαყѕ·, Jun 8, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1351/3958

They have fixed the visual but rage rings wrong has range of 7 squares but can't shoot npc past 5 squares turn on windstorms goes to 9-1/2 squares npc goes out of vision around 7-1/2 please adjust this.

2. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

This issue has been forwarded, thank you for the report.

Swift

3. Knaset

Knaset Forum Apprentice

It's still not possible to see the hp of the NPC's in Seer's range as well, if it's possivle to forward that too.

4. Swift

Ahoy,

That has been forwarded too, thank you.

Swift

5. Also there is a glitch in seer's I turned on and after the run time it goes away as should but when I changed maps it comes back and does not time out stays on and yes doesn't show npc hp.

6. Swift

Ahoy,

Thank you, I shall report that one too! My apologies.

Swift

7. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Swift: Just to give you a graphical idea of what it looks like when I used one just now (browser zoom is normal), check this: https://prnt.sc/14sg7a8

8. Swift

Ahoy,

Thank you for the additional image, I have included that.

Swift

The*Defiant likes this.
  9. Even on browser the range is wrong, smaller but still wrong goes out 7 squares and can not shoot npc at the range line. Without books can only shoot 5 not 7

10. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

This was from using my browser. I tried the download several days ago and my Windows Operating System kept giving me errors! Now that they have just announced the final version of Unity, I will have to give the download another try.

11. Swift

Ahoy,

The range of the Seers Vision should be fixed in the upcoming sync.

Please let me know if it has not been corrected after the restart has taken place.

Swift

The*Defiant likes this.
  12. Swift

Ahoy,

As there has been no further response, I shall close the thread.

Happy Sailing!

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.