Sentinel

Discussion in 'Help' started by TheLastHotrod, Mar 21, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheLastHotrod

TheLastHotrod Advanced

for about 3 weeks now my sentinel has been disappearing sometimes gone for days this time my sentinel been gone 4 days or more when i do have it it takes a ton to fill it up to use it people around me can use there 3 or 4 times to my one on a 800mil hitpoint ship it only last to 3% when it would last to 24%

2. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy TheLastHotrod!

Please be aware that your Sentinel icon is active on your boat only if you've got Bastion Cannons equipped.

There is only one explanation for your sentinel to disappear "so fast" - someone sunk it!

Please be aware that your sentinel charging speed depends on the amount of Bastion Cannons equipped - the more Bastions on your ship the faster it recharges.

Rymar

3. TheLastHotrod

TheLastHotrod Advanced

in other words if im not useing bastion cannons i want have the option to use sentinel

4. Rymar

That is not possible, your Sentinel require Bastion Cannon to work.

Rymar

5. Rymar

Since this query has been answered and there is no further response I shall close this thread.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.