Support server down agine

Discussion in 'Help' started by eric-shun, Mar 18, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eric-shun

eric-shun Active Author

so server down for a 2 second time and we still have had no compo for the last time good game this is lately i see you can still pay for stuff but cannot use it as we can not get on water and now iv lost me 10% not happy with this

2. DanceCZ

DanceCZ Forum Apprentice

Its embarrassing when you are celebrating 13 years of the game and still end up crashing the servers! lool.

3. eric-shun

eric-shun Active Author

this hole game is embarrassing now its coming to the end of its life

4. babenewport

babenewport Junior Expert

the staff was on lunch break in hamburg eating their bratwurst and gulwien when omg the system crashed response im eating my din dins they can wait

5. djt182

djt182 Advanced

is this the start of what we're going to expect after Brexit?

Last edited: Mar 18, 2019
  6. babenewport

babenewport Junior Expert

they have a cunning plan

7. -BULLETS-

-BULLETS- Forum Apprentice

How long is this going to take?

8. djt182

djt182 Advanced

IT seems this game is one of the few that doesn't do that and never an apology - such a shame

9. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

We are currently having a maintenance, the server should be back up soon.

Swift

10. eric-shun

eric-shun Active Author

its a joke we pay money to play this game well i do and this is what we get its really not right they take money off you and you get this service well id like to see what a court of law said about it as i feel like im being robbed all the time on this game keep taking and ripping me off lose days off me buffs that i pay for and when you say anything its we will sort it 10 hours later still broken

11. eric-shun

eric-shun Active Author

same its not going to be a swift fix :D

12. djt182

djt182 Advanced

it might be if the "swift" is a whitethroated needletail; but I'm guessing its a common or garden Suzuki :rolleyes:

13. the spectrum computers back in the day use to load a game a lot quicker even when you had to rewind the tape and start all over again

DAGGERS and ﻛϊґдnđy like this.
  14. djt182

djt182 Advanced

my hamster giving it a good shot

ﻛϊґдnđy likes this.
  15. eric-shun

eric-shun Active Author

just undo the event so we can get on for god sake this is taking the mickey

16. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

Again, we are currently having a maintenance, the server should be back up soon.

Please remain patient.

Swift

17. Crazymamba

Crazymamba Forum Apprentice

The server should be back up soon...2 hours ago we were told the same ;)

laila♥ and ﻛϊґдnđy like this.
  18. ﻛϊґдnđy

ﻛϊґдnđy Someday Author

My Pet Monkey runs faster than server

19. So from post was going to 03/20/2019 down for about 6 hrs. Question is this going to happen again in 2 days if so maybe just wait until 21st to log back in and what a way to kick off a birthday event what a joke. Seems just the EU servers are down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.