Server lag!!

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by LiLG, May 23, 2020 at 1:43 AM.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. LiLG

LiLG Forum Apprentice

Can you do something about this lag man ? Honestly its unplayable !! Every night its the same. Mega server

2. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL Board Administrator Team Seafight

we have forwarded the issue and are awaiting a restart.

Tex

3. _litboy_

_litboy_ Forum Greenhorn

Hey tex completely off topic, but basically about 12 years ago when i started playing this game i met two really great guys and we played everyday for years.. eventually we got off and got disconnected.... i recently came back to the game and saw about 5 years ago 1 or both guys sent me a friend request i was wondering if you might be able to tell me if they still play or even send them an email for me theyd really appreciate it and so would I. This is what i received about five years ago and both war and peace where the two seperate guys names please and thankyou.
    Edit

Please do not place other players information in open forum. As far as helping you find them, or even letting you know would not be possible. It would violate privacy laws and no offense but no one can be truly sure of someone else's intentions even if we could help. Also in the future instead of highjacking someone else's thread please start your own, specially as your query was not even related to the original topic. Thank you.

Last edited by moderator: May 23, 2020 at 3:55 PM