Server Merge or something

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by BiggiSmalls, May 8, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BiggiSmalls

BiggiSmalls Forum Apprentice

Hello, are there any thoughts for a server merger on Bigpoints side ? My main Server is dead and this game doesnt make fun anymore. If we got a good clash there are maybe 20 ships on the map who are fighting each others out of the biggst allys. And that happens maybe 2 times in a month for not even a hour.
    Does Bigpoint intend to do anything about the lack of players?

I think if the prices don't become more humane there is not much time less before bigpoint can shut down the game.

For me its just feels like Bigpoint is doing nothing to make the game more mainstream. There are just little small ships left on the maps but that dont keep the server alive. I think bigpoint have to do something for the younger generations who are willing to pay for this game and like to play PVP.

The reality is, that more and more players leaving the game and the game gets more and more unattractive, but the prices getting higher and higher. And not just the price alone, there is always more and more what you have to pay to keep remaining at the top. You couldnt even be full bastion 5 before bigpoint released the new cannons on level 3.

Idk maybe I am the only one thinks like that but if Bigpoint is not willing to change anything i will leave the game. What you other guys think ?

Rabbid likes this.
  2. Rabbid

Rabbid Forum Connoisseur

I've already quit over 5 months ago and it's a shame cause I had a pretty good boat. Max level, castle, skills, cannon slots etc lvl 4-5 wb and some lvl 6 pains. There was no reason for me to keep playing. What is the use of farming all day? I want to play PvP and with that being non existent there is no reason to play anymore.

After playing for over 13 years it was time to retire. Would return in a heartbeat if there was a merge though!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.