server merge

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by ßOMßER, May 15, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ßOMßER

ßOMßER Junior Expert

Seriously can we get a server merge, this game is getting pathetic. I went through 15 maps and didn't see a single ship to shoot for pvp. Does anyone from bigpoint actually try and play this expensive game. All they do is keep on pushing new cannons at us and it just drives people away. I don't even know why I waste my time logging in anymore. There needs to be a server merge quick or else just pull the plug on the game that's full of bots that ya need to do just to keep up.

2. LADYWAR

LADYWAR Someday Author

lol you know a lot of people are using the guild map for the event right now right?

3. ßOMßER

ßOMßER Junior Expert

Yeah they might be, but still do you think going through 15 maps and not seeing a single person is how the game should be?? Back in the day how many people used to be on a single map?? This game is just dying and they keep raising prices to try and make up for it. If they would make prices more reasonable and not have new cannons all the time more people would play the game. The only thing they can do now is merge servers together so the few people that still play can atleast have some pvp. I guess I dont know about other servers but Global Europe 6 is a ghost town, there is a total 0f 103 people who sunk at least 1 ship in the last day which is nothing. I know I'm just one person but I'm done spending money on this money pit of a game until it gets better(which 99% chance it never will)

Rabbid and Xenoverse like this.
  4. Rabbid

Rabbid Forum Connoisseur

I don't know how many times we gotta say this but... We need a merge! I cannot fathom how BP could promise us a much needed merge back 2 years ago and still not have delivered on their promise! I am sick of playing PVE all day and my patience is wearing thin... How can BP Continue to ignore dead servers? They turn a blind eye like nothing is wrong when in fact there is. I am sick of having nobody to fight or even as much as farm NPC with anymore....

Xenoverse and BiggiSmalls like this.
  5. Xenoverse

Xenoverse Padavan

+1

Rabbid likes this.
  6. AKYBOY

AKYBOY Someday Author

agree or make new players game friendly

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.