Feedback Server Merge

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rymar, Jul 13, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

I have no further information regarding payment changes.

Unfortunately, but no.

Rymar

2. λŁo๓i¢

λŁo๓i¢ Forum Greenhorn

yes it will, but not for all.

All servers except the US ones will merge in too the super server.

Why ??????? Swift Why :(

3. Xenoverse

Xenoverse Padavan

They were merged in the past, that is the reason

4. λŁo๓i¢

λŁo๓i¢ Forum Greenhorn

yes i know, but its still hopeless the amount of players that are on line.

i just want to play with many others, and that not possible any more.

thats why i think players should have a one time option to migrate there acc to this new mega server.

Rabbid and Xenoverse like this.
  5. Payment is the one thing where the line needs to be drawn equal. you think its fair i spend between two boats £1000 a month and then if i was to have 10 Turkish payment boats i could receive the exact same on them 10 boats as to what i get on my 2 boats as what it is? Take away the economy as im sure playing all economies wealth's a side, little timmy in turkey would rather by some doors for his house then seafight packages.

*[Shooter]*, Rabbid and Xenoverse like this.
  6. -PUSAT-

-PUSAT- Forum Pro

so does that mean the PVE servers are history?

7. Xenoverse

Xenoverse Padavan

I can't lie, that's a good point lol

Rabbid likes this.
  8. JAY

JAY Forum Greenhorn

more bots to sink non profit for real players really

9. **Slammer**

**Slammer** Forum Greenhorn

27 servers merged into one, that is a lot.
    More activity in form of more active players, doesn´t sound that bad,
    but unless you got something major planned regarding the bot-problem, especially the war-bots,
    i suspect that it´s just going to be a Bot-Apocalypse, and be completely unplayable.

10. baronvonrat

baronvonrat Junior Expert

27 servers merged into one, that is a lot.
    More activity in form of more active players, doesn´t sound that bad,
    but unless you got something major planned regarding the bot-problem, especially the war-bots,
    i suspect that it´s just going to be a Bot-Apocalypse, and be completely unplayable.

aint that the truth
    not a good move for the honest players​

11. sillietillie

sillietillie Forum Apprentice

i agree baron they dont care about honest players the way to go looks like use a bot which i would never do i like to see how my ship id coming on

12. TerrorxFury

TerrorxFury Forum Greenhorn

27 servers, great for pvp. brings a lot of new life into some servers.

However imagine 27 servers into Lion or chichi, or finding event ships will be impossible i suppose.
    it will be way harder to farm currencies.

And not to think when we have 100v100 fights again what the lag is gonna be like on the server lmao.

I'm all for the merge tho, however would like to see how it works out :rolleyes:

13. -Mr.Eyüp-

-Mr.Eyüp- Active Author

From a woman here who has never!! used autotarget, who has never created a Turkish ship.... and has run with Norwegian payment

to this very day (Norwegian payment is even more expensive than Spanish payment, and this because its index regulated....)

then a server merge is the best that could have happened for Seafight in many years. :D

Bot's are here to stay, it excisted bonus bot since 2012, just saying. We just have to realize and accept that. And personally ,

I could not care less if people earn their event through bot, the neighbor do it a friend etc, because this will never be

completely fair. In the past, there were often 2-5 friends / family who played the same ship to earn pearls, and honestly I

do not see the difference between a "human bot friend" or a computer controlled one.

To satisfy those who have never used a bot, do it discreetly, those who give a bang in whether someone use or

not....is impossible. They have taken a big step now to try to bring the "pay to win / bot to win game" to life ,

how long has seafight not been a pay to win game? You guys now 13y later get supriced ?

The bot developers have also agreed that they gonna remove the auto target, and Bigpoint with the give of debuff...Then this my friend!!

it is in my opinion the biggest and best that could have happened :D:D:D I could not have been more pleased and I directly

looking forward to seeing noob's who have let a program fight for them for 2 years now will need be big boys to manage this

themselves:rolleyes:

babenewport, AIRTEC and Xenoverse like this.
  14. AthenaGc

AthenaGc Forum Apprentice

Yeah thats all nice and true what you say. But I feel I have to mention some things that maybe you didn't realise till today.
    The first one is that BP don't really wanna stop boting. For them (and this is my humble opinion) if you pay 10 euros per month just for botting that is an evidence that you could pay 50-60 or more (it depends to country of origin) to buy a package (wich is the real target of any business in this world). If you just wanna play free then stop complain about bots that farming your pearls/yulong etc.
    The second is that even if the autotarget is going to be removed the "noobs" as you call them will have no problem against players that play 1-2 per day. And thats because the difference in farming (bots can farm 12 hours per day maybe before diminish returns start play they role??). And ofcaurse a "noob" that pays for bot could also pay for 1-2 packages for for new cannons per month, a player who maybe like to play 1-2 hours could think twice before do this.
    The third thing I would like to mention is the packages themselves. For a "free" game if you have to pay near 10% of the average monthly income (thatts the case in my country) or even 20% of average monthly income (if you feel like buing 2 packages for more cannons) then its not so "free" as the BP would love to say. So in order to play and get some satisfaction ( not to be underwater ALL day long) then please agree to spend a high percentage of your income. So the case here is pw2 and if you have any complains keep em for yourself.
    And last but not least this merge (27 servers in one) sounds wonderfull. For me if i like to play 2 hours to farm an event I am convinced that in this amount of time I am hardly giong to find an event npc (just to see the skin, the colors i mean not actually shoot it and earn something) Thei will be a bot orgy and it will be really funny thing to be a witness of :D. And I have this other question. Now that the expenses will drop dramatically for BP (there a difference between 1 and 27 servers) are they giong to reduce the costs for packages 27 times? I believe not.
    So good luck try play this "free" game without packages and without farming bot (this goes to all "FAIR" players that wanna just play without boting).
    Pls don't say I ever mention that but who the hell would like to play a game that have to be underwater/repair ship for 2 hours AND then say that he/she had fun ?? :p

Last edited: Jul 16, 2022
  15. Rabbid

Rabbid Forum Connoisseur

I can't wait for the merge, it's gonna be great.

As for "running a b0t", simplest way to stop it is to remove the need to use it.... Right? No more millions of yulong, safanad and recipes to farm. Make ranks 100% dependent on PvP only. Remove that, no reason to use one. ^^

Last edited: Jul 16, 2022
  16. -Mr.Eyüp-

-Mr.Eyüp- Active Author

27 server in 1, npc drop have to be just after ammount player's, i hope and have small belive Bigpoint have think about that part also. And we already have 50 map's were 24 is the map all are in xD All other map's are empty more or less almost

17. AthenaGc

AthenaGc Forum Apprentice

To be honest, if you wanna play in top level then you just use bot for farming, or you just play seafight ALL day long and do nothing else in your life. Its your decision :D

18. Rabbid

Rabbid Forum Connoisseur

Hmm, what you just said, read that back to yourself. Do you see anything wrong with that?

There is a problem with gameplay if that's what you need to do to be "TOP LEVEL" as you say. lol ^^ No other game is like this. (oh and TR payment)

Seafight wasn't always like this, they can fix it. The question is, do they want too?

Last edited: Jul 17, 2022
    Loki162 likes this.
  19. crazy-diamond

crazy-diamond Junior Expert

merge servers.. ok so you did this before with a small number of small servers, which worked fine to be fair, however,
    merging 27 servers? this is absolute insanity , or a way of bringing seafight to an end altogether? for a start its financial suicide from a business point of view, secondly, you fail to run a small server successfully without numerous glitches, bugs, restarts, faults and failings, not to mention the dreaded bot issue that has plagued sf for years... how are you going to merge so much together without the whole game collapsing altogether? i cant see this happening at all.

brix72 and Bawdyn like this.
  20. #Pirate

#Pirate Forum Greenhorn

Let's go!:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.