Feedback Server Merge

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rymar, Jul 13, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bonnie66

bonnie66 Active Author

biggest load of *Edit* ive ever seen

2. bonnie66

bonnie66 Active Author

no pusat that server still there

3. -Mr.Eyüp-

-Mr.Eyüp- Active Author

why do you guys here who complain about cant get quest done etc play a pve game xD ? when its annoying to get sinked xD ? just wounder. They open a PVE server, try that instead better i think

4. -PUSAT-

-PUSAT- Forum Pro

oh ok my son plays that server i was just curious if those servers were going to dissapper....thanks

5. -PUSAT-

-PUSAT- Forum Pro

I'm not complaining one bit......was just asking about the pve servers.... but I understand what you are saying!

6. Xenoverse

Xenoverse Padavan

This is the biggest of disappointments. Launching a merge of *PVP* servers, to have it go "temporarily" to *PVE* barely hours after.

I just hope that this won't be a recursive thing [...]

7. PomPom70[GWU]

PomPom70[GWU] Forum Greenhorn

peace event lol i get shot and cant shoot back great job bp and where is rift map ??

8. ~bull-dogg~

~bull-dogg~ Forum Greenhorn

9. piratebuccaneer.

piratebuccaneer. Someday Author

I'm so disappointed with this merge. The game is completely unplayable now. I will give it a chance to see if it settles down, but this might be the end for me.

10. **Slammer**

**Slammer** Forum Greenhorn

Remove quest-giver from the fleet island in 24, for those who still need to do quests and reputation points to advance in the game.

Akma’het in Palace of the Elements needs to be adjusted to the higher number of players.

11. ~turnip~

~turnip~ Forum Duke

Anybody who moans about the number of players on the server or the lag it has now, you guys asked for a merge for 2 years... when it rains you deal with the mud too. Don't like it? tough... you reap what you sow

Xenoverse and phatty-Boastrike like this.
  12. ßOMßER

ßOMßER Junior Expert

LOL So you merge everyone together and I logged on for 5 minutes and couldn't move for about 4 minutes. Way to think this one through!! Should never have been an Ultra Server, should have been a couple different servers at least. I'm about to leave this game that is unplayable

13. timarpaul1

timarpaul1 Forum Pro

this game will end if u dont bring PEACE option

14. Carnage~Queen

Carnage~Queen Advanced

I always argued against further server mergers - the resulting affect is as expected - !!!

15. baronvonrat

baronvonrat Junior Expert

I was very sceptical about the merge but its working there are so many players playing their ships the bots are get annihilated I only am using a level 2 sellsword and lvl 3 trainers and I am holding my own with both my ships ok its going to take a few days to get the balancing but BP are on the case if you dont like fighting then you are playing the wrong game also good code thank you BP

Mysmallboat likes this.
  16. M0reirazZ

M0reirazZ Forum Greenhorn

*Edit* GAME OVER for me i star 1 year ago and im lvl 33 i want make the quest and its impossible to make 1 only ship i know its pvp i like pvp but how can up lvl!? i need lvl for put my canons better and get more slots...

Last edited by moderator: Jul 27, 2022
  17. baronvonrat

baronvonrat Junior Expert

OK i get that but you now need to prioritise join a good guild its harder yes but things will slow down if you find one quest very busy try doing it later dont get focused on one thing I have two ships to run so its twice as hard if it was easy were would be the fun. Chill I did not want the merg but as it has turned out it's not bad it will take some time to work it self out but ass I said BP are tweaking it bit by bit every day it will get a lot better for all the true fair players

18. -Mr.Eyüp-

-Mr.Eyüp- Active Author

As a mom, the threats work very bad when its empty treaths and zero absolutt 0 consequences behind your empty word's.

"Will there be more de-buff actions in the future? Is there a plan to filter and sanction the bots more seriously?

Yes, we will be cruel as ever!"

2 events behind us, 0 debuff given. Servermerge, and were is the cruelness Bigpoint ? its 0 debuff given , absolutt non.

Many played several years, up to 14y many of em, they are careless pirates who really couldnt care less if they given your 2 weeks breake , because they have 2th,3th ship, jose, juan, georgs the neighbour,the friend's ship or the cousin's ship to enter when their main have gain 2 weeks debuff.

But the debuff isnt ban the target user's so again your cruelty is like happy pink carebears punnishment.

Swear to god ya gonna kill your own game as the ship started sink already 2 years ago

Rabbid, Loki1621 and piratebuccaneer. like this.
  19. HIRMU!

HIRMU! Forum Apprentice

lost connection.....

works,ty

Last edited: Jul 27, 2022
  20. BouH{BG}

BouH{BG} Forum Apprentice

*Edit*

[Please use English language]

Last edited by moderator: Jul 28, 2022
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.