Feedback Server Merges!!

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Dec 6, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rabbid

Rabbid Forum Connoisseur

So thats our fault that a server we play on became inactive and is useless to play on?

How would you like it if the shoe was on the other foot? Spend money on a ship and hours building it and then someone tells you to buzz off because other ppl quit?

Come on man, we can’t control that and a lot of people quit because the server is so inactive, including me. I just recently returned because of rumours of a merge.

Most people quit instead of farming on a dead server, that’s why it’s dead....

Some of us just want a fun time playing the game again and not have that ruined cause some of us chose a certain server to play on that became inactive. It's not our fault, it's BP's and they need to fix it!

Last edited: Dec 7, 2019
    Xenoverse likes this.
  2. _HUNTER_

_HUNTER_ Someday Author

this server dead need merge all only farm

Rabbid likes this.
  3. Xenoverse

Xenoverse Padavan

If it's not a merge, you should pur in place a migration service, which could allow the players to migrate to another server.

This is basically the only other way around I believe...

Bawdyn and Rabbid like this.
  4. -Mr.Eyüp-

-Mr.Eyüp- Active Author

Why scandinavia server again get a country dont speak other language than it self :p better put england with scandinavia & spain :D

peaceandlove and Klar_Cigar like this.
  5. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

Is there enough quiet/dead servers that they could be merged and leave the other ones as they are?

If not, then I agree with what a couple of others have said, there needs to be a way for a player to move their ship to a different server. Not on-demand, but a one time only move.

Otherwise, no merge.

6. Infinity.

Infinity. Forum Apprentice

A merge would have the benefit that there will be a spike in the activity the first weeks (people comming back to check out the new servers etc). The downside will be a lot of people will quit shortly after and will never return because it will be harder to play this game as low budget player.

I think after a merge the PVP activity will be awesome, its something I would like. But thinking ahead, I think the best is not to merge any servers just yet. It will only result in more people quitting over time, is that something we would want or take for granted?

A great alternative to merging servers would be an PVP map that can sustain players from multiple servers. That way the PVP part that comes with a server merge is not a factor for the low budget farm players. You could double battlepoint rewards on such an interserver map to make it more attractive for PVP players from any server and by this you dont force the low budget players in to overcrowded server

PS: Not even talking about the lag that might occur on the maps.

Best,
    Danny

Last edited: Dec 7, 2019
    AveOscura likes this.
  7. Kosova***

Kosova*** Forum Inhabitant

Here are some of the proof which i think you shouldn't merge the server. While i was struggling and wasting my time also my money to buy those items, they were gettng those for free! I found only some of the free voucher codes!

Code: INT12SF
    Contents:
    10000 x Heartbreaker ammunition
    10000 x Voodoo ammunition
    1 x Emperor's Booty Bag
    10 x Firestorm cannon
    7 x The Queen's Legacy
    Valid Until: 15th September 2018
    Server: Global Europe 7 Only (Int12)

Code: JUSTPVESF
    Contents:
    1 x Intenium Platinum (Design)
    10000 x Kraken Poison ammunition
    10000 x Confetti ammunition
    1 x Beastmaster's Booty Bag
    Valid Until: 18th September 2018

Code: SF2018NEW
    Contents:
    10000 x Burning Ice ammunition
    10000 x Shell shock ammunition
    10 x Doomhammer cannons
    1 x Emperor's Booty Bag
    1 x Beastmasters's Booty Bag
    Valid Until: 22nd September 2018

Code: USPVESF
    Contents:
    10000 x Heartbreaker ammunition
    10000 x Voodoo ammunition
    1 x Emperor's Booty Bag
    10 x Firestorm cannon
    7 x The Queen's Legacy
    Valid Until: 8th December 2018
    Server: Global America 3 Only (Int13)

8. Klar_Cigar

Klar_Cigar Forum Greenhorn

If you knew that.. why didn't you join the servers? - You could (as you see it) have the accounts allmost for "free".

9. Kosova***

Kosova*** Forum Inhabitant

You like to play and get free items, then play alone there do not come to us! We are good we dont need you here! If i like to play then i would start there but i knew this will happend so thats why i didnt start there. So now dont cry here are not active players Play By Yourself

Last edited by moderator: Dec 8, 2019
  10. Black-Sails[EX]

Black-Sails[EX] Forum Greenhorn

just do it is much more fun to play with more people on the server

11. how about fixing the lagg of the servers? it s unplayable your game. The only think working perfect of this is the payment section

12. tigermoth1037

tigermoth1037 Padavan

Yes, please merge! servers are dead, lag needs fixing but i dont get that much of it to be honest.

13. Rabbid

Rabbid Forum Connoisseur

I Am confused with what this has to do with a merge? PvE servers will never merge into pvp servers. Those codes are strictly for PvE.

And this current event you can shoot 200k snow ammo and buy 1m every 4 sentinel npc. Those codes are decent but tbh doomhammers are garbage now.

I mean BP has to do something anyway unless they just want to let inactive servers die and lose all that potential money that could be made. Lol

14. Realityhard

Realityhard Forum Greenhorn

Merge is a good idea.

I did leave this game 2 years ago because the only point of playing was to farm more and more bullets/pearls but to do what? shoot in on invisible players that aint there. Also make every (Mega server) BALANCED <<<

unlike you did to my server NL1 / DE1 / DE2 u basically trowed away NL1 and made it DE. we have nothing to say there.
    Be smart for once.

The people that left 1 or 2 years ago now come back because of the rumors of a good merge, but u can also lose us again in a second :)

Rabbid likes this.
  15. Loki1621

Loki1621 Active Author

if 1216 is dead why is there 1059 boats listed in the league standings

16. Rabbid

Rabbid Forum Connoisseur

lol I wish it was so that there was that many active boats on at all times but for most of the day you can roam from 30 maps to 1 maps and find maybe 6-7 boats to sink lol it took me 3 weeks to make 2000 BP...
    I wish I was allowed to give access to my boat so you could see for yourself. xD

Realistically it’s more like 80 in one alliance vs 30

17. Xenoverse

Xenoverse Padavan

Can't wait to sink you after the Merge :D

Last edited: Dec 8, 2019
    Rabbid likes this.
  18. The game should run properly before you thinking about to merge some more servers. The lagg is annoying, you cant even have full graphic on in a war because its lagging too much, and it does not help much to taske the "boost" off either.

Im into a merge if/when the game is running properly. because nowadays and back in the days hasd the lagg in war been very annoying.

19. Rabbid

Rabbid Forum Connoisseur

If no merge could we at least get a payment item to transfer servers? Like 25$ or something to get account switched to another server? Just an idea, but a merge is much more ideal and makes the most sense.

20. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

This is a discussion thread and is here for your opinions. Attacking each other and singling out other players will not be allowed.

Tex

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.