Feedback Server Merges!!

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Dec 6, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xenoverse

Xenoverse Padavan

TEX, the fact is only that we can't stand that some players are crying because the servers will eventually merge.
    All players deserve to enjoy the game as it should be enjoyed, which means by shooting players in PvP, and by looking at the previous threads listed on this post, it seems that some of those that aren't able to build their ships accordingly are getting mad at us, singling us out, just to take back your words.

Although, I must say that I agree with th fact that we should all remain respectful to each other.

May you all have a good day. :)

We have asked for your opinion on a server merge not your opinion on what others opinions are. The fact that you say they are "crying" when they are voicing their opinion is part of the reason I said what I said. Have an open mind and see what others have to say. This is not to say you can not disagree with each other but I will not allow Flaming or disrespect to go on in this thread or any other thread on the forum.

Last edited by moderator: Dec 8, 2019
    Rabbid likes this.
  2. Xenoverse

Xenoverse Padavan

My point being simple here, a merge can only be benefic, it'll bring back an entire community together, therefore, the game may just be much more enjoyable, being almost alone on a server isn't quite a nice occurence, I do remember two years back, 1216 was filled w/ ppl, new players as older ones, nowadays, there's only a couple ships harvesting the seas...

We don't have to be singled out because some people don't want their leaderboards envaded w/ new comers to the server (''ours being fused w/ their'')

I do believe that as a player yourself, you will understand what my point is TEX. :)

Goodnight to all of you! :)

Rabbid likes this.
  3. Rabbid

Rabbid Forum Connoisseur

Agreed.

Those who are on active servers and already have other players to PvP are against a merge, but the real problem is those of us who are on inactive servers who have nothing else to do but farm.

We spent money and countless hours building our ships but we could be denied a merge because people on PvP servers don't like PvP? We would have to either quit or shoot NPC's all day because of that? I sure hope not, please merge the servers even if it's 1 inactive server with 1 active server. Don't leave us suffering through this, it bloody sucks having empty seas every day.

Xenoverse likes this.
  4. _HUNTER_

_HUNTER_ Someday Author

Europe 2:
    • Germany 3 283
    • Germany 4 605
    • Germany 1 38
    • Germany 2 148
    • Poland 1 58
    • Poland 2 486
    • Netherlands 284
    • England 39
    very good :D-pls duing fast -this server gone merge no coming

Last edited: Dec 8, 2019
  5. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

This is not going to be decided by one sides opinion alone. We opened this thread to hear all sides and want to hear both the positive and the negative from players on large servers and small ones alike. I have accounts on several servers and I have an opinion on the subject, but will keep it to myself as my opinion means the same as everyone else's. This thread will remain civil or we will remove any context or behavior that is against forum rules and we will also issue infractions. Keep it civil, give us your opinion and your thoughts behind that opinion and All will be considered when the time comes.

Tex

Xenoverse likes this.
  6. Sea~Stream

Sea~Stream Active Author

If your opinion's the same as everyone else's I personally would like to hear it, my opinion "MERGE THEM ALL" into one.

Xenoverse likes this.
  7. Rabbid

Rabbid Forum Connoisseur

Server merge is a heated topic, though that is no excuse to get angry, however it is understandable.

Some are worried about the lagg, while others are shocked to finally hear BP acknowledge the concerns of players on dead servers. Some are so frustrated that it took this long to have anything be done about it and are worried that it won't happen. Nobody wants to keep playing on a dead server, nobody wants to start a new ship to try and enjoy the game again.

We just don't want to be told that because you picked a server that ended up dead, it's your problem.

Though I seem fairly certain BP will do something, it's just been a long time we have been waiting and we just want to get back to enjoying the game again. A merge would do that. :)

bodean, Xenoverse and TEX~BULL like this.
  8. _HUNTER_

_HUNTER_ Someday Author

make a merge and save us time

Xenoverse and Rabbid like this.
  9. ~turnip~

~turnip~ Forum Duke

get better databases to fix the lag from the last merge then think about the next one. simple as that

bodean likes this.
  10. elipi

elipi Forum Apprentice

we need merge

11. BuddhasRevenge

BuddhasRevenge Forum Apprentice

hey Tex~ just thinking out loud, it sounds like player's are more concerned about getting their piece of the pie ,more, than they are at becoming better pirate's; what ever works for the game is how we will have to adjust to as player's.....B`R'......

12. SΛТΛЛS-ϾUЯSΞ™

SΛТΛЛS-ϾUЯSΞ™ Someday Author

Why u can’t merge the pve Europe with the pve america? Just cause u don’t want to lol

13. szuverén

szuverén Forum Greenhorn

Hello
    My idea of a change to BP's surgestion of the server merge: White is BP, Red is out/change and Green is new.

• Europe 1:
      • Global 1 14
      • Global 2 166
      • Global 3 281
      • Global 4 504
      • Global 5 631
      • International 11 1216
    • Europe 2:
      • Germany 3 283
      • Germany 4 605
      • Germany 1 38
      • Germany 2 148
      • Poland 1 58
      • Poland 2 486
      • Netherlands 284
      • England 39
      • Skandinavia 74
    • Europe 3:
      • Turkey 1 65
      • Turkey 2 149
      • Turkey 3 181
      • Russia 1 66
      • Russia 2 630
      • Italy 1 42
      • Italy 2 375
      • Poland 1 58
      • Poland 2 486
    • Europe 4:
      • Spain 1 59
      • Spain 2 282
      • France 1 41
      • France 2 147
      • France 3 370
      • Skandinavia 74
      • Italy 1 42
      • Italy 2 375

Last edited: Dec 10, 2019
    Xenoverse and PunTTi like this.
  14. *ROKKA*™

*ROKKA*™ Forum Apprentice

Europe 2 look nice that way!!!:cool: szuveren

15. DAGGERS

DAGGERS Forum Apprentice

merge be good but dont think bp should sort lag issue first fix problems before creating more

16. Xenoverse

Xenoverse Padavan

it ain't much about the DBses rather than the material itself, the game's got quite some years behind it, and the material, unless it's been replaced, may be getting outdated... (RAM, RAID drive setup, Processors, etc)

TEX~BULL likes this.
  17. Sea-Sea

Sea-Sea Forum Inhabitant

In my opinion, All servers should be merged, and the you can make 55 more levels, so we have lvl 100 as max and around 200 maps in total. 10.000 active players on 200 maps would be fun.

18. Mav®o-GR

Mav®o-GR Junior Expert

more active players ,more fun ,merge fast plz

19. Vupiino

Vupiino Forum Apprentice

more lag so is no go fix servers ann lags befor do this thing thats is to much is not run as it was plan serwers is can not take that press the is when is fighting an so on to much the need too be fix befor we be mow to new serers thats it

20. Piiikeツ

Piiikeツ Forum Apprentice

Please put skandinavia togheter with servers that can speak english well. People from Spain and France don't understand much english which makes it very hard to communicate with each other.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.