server transfer

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by AIRTEC, Jan 2, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

server transfer option

1. yes

22 vote(s)
    91.7%
  2. no

2 vote(s)
    8.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AIRTEC

AIRTEC Regular

there should be a means of being able to transfer your account to another server i understand there could be players that would try to exploit it and jump from server to server in groups trying to take over the seas but there could be a payment option to purchase the transfer or have the transfer as a one off transfer with the option to purchase another transfer if you are unhappy in said server this option would allow players that have spent a lot of time and money building there accounts to move if they are unhappy in there server or dont like the playstyle in there server

Eccentric~Zirconia likes this.
  2. Eccentric~Zirconia

Eccentric~Zirconia Forum Apprentice

i agree, this should be at least a one time option, seeing as many servers have altered so much recently, some players have invested years of playing only to find bigpoint changes the gameplay in ways which basically literally no one wanted, only to have to find a different server which suits their style of play but having to start from scratch.. seems somewhat unfair to me regardless of the legalities bigpoint claim to strictly stick to (unless it regards to the unmentionables obviously!)

3. -tigz-

-tigz- Forum Greenhorn

i like this and i would even buy a transfer pack if needed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.