sf client

Discussion in 'Help' started by brix72, Apr 9, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brix72

brix72 Forum Greenhorn

have tried all evening to log in to the sf client, but still no luck. is there a problem ?

2. Vupiino

Vupiino Forum Apprentice

i got same problem it goes to 49% ann thats it dead

3. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

Please try clearing your cache and trying again, if that fails to work, attempt to uninstall and reinstall the Seafight Client.

If neither of the above two options solve your issue, please leave your Server and UserID so we can investigate.

Swift

4. brix72

brix72 Forum Greenhorn

got on the water this morning, now same problem after restart. and yes i have tried it all.

74/30520078

scandi server

5. Black-COP

Black-COP Forum Greenhorn

Hello

I have also the same problem. I got this problem for some days and also tried to clean cache many times. Also tried to remove the client and download it again. That is really annoying. I hope it will be fixet fast as possible.

74/23182601
    On Scandi server

6. ~turnip~

~turnip~ Forum Duke

when clearing the client cache, it won't properly clear if you try to delete just the client cache, you also need to clear the cache of the browser you downloaded it from. e.g. if you downloaded the client from firefox and need to clear client cache then you simply clear firefox cache then clear the client cache afterwards.

after that, if it still isn't working then I can't help xD

7. brix72

brix72 Forum Greenhorn

i have tried to clear browser now, still the same problem

8. Vupiino

Vupiino Forum Apprentice

same here too

9. brix72

brix72 Forum Greenhorn

i have found a way to get on. press start game, go back to the front page and wait a while, then you shout be on the water.

10. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

As the client issue has been resolved I'll close this thread.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.