Ship Destroyed in Safe Harbor

Discussion in 'Help' started by riverhawk, Jan 6, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. riverhawk

riverhawk Junior Expert

I am getting really tired of logging in and finding that my ship has been destroyed in Safe Harbor. This is happening far too frequently, and it has been going on for at least a year! If this is a glitch (as it has been explained to me in the past), then why hasn't it been fixed yet. I can't believe that I am the only person experiencing this, but I don't see anyone else complaining. If I am the only one experiencing it, my question is why?

2. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

As you stated it is a known issue and are handled in order of importance. What that order is I can not say as I do not have that information but on a game up and running 24/7 there a lot of things that can and do go wrong.

Tex

Rabbid likes this.
  3. robodol1.

robodol1. Regular

That's not really true dear mod I play lot of 24/7 online games and they never ever ever have any huge problems ,except when it's busy u can't login for 5 minutes like once in a few months, it is all about script writing and testing before putting a update live, maybe pay a few Penny's more and get some decent game developers, when this game will run smoothly thousands of players are gonna come back, we used to do war 200 vs 200 without ANY lag years ago now a 20 vs 20 would make the whole map lag

4. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Feel free to write to BP directly, but this is the Technical Issues section and the Forum Rules state:

12) In the question sections (General, Chat and Technical Issues and Bugs), only the OP (original poster) should be posting after a mod.

And commentary without answering the question is not allowed and will lead to an infraction and loss of Forum privileges. Also condescension (my dear mod) is not appreciated or welcome on this forum. I also play many 24/7 games and lag is a constant in all of them even on one of the most popular out there now. In saying that I have not issued an infraction but have warned you that this is unacceptable on this forum.

Tex

As the query has been answered:

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.