Suggestion Ship sailing

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by AIRTEC, Jul 30, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Sail direction

Poll closed Aug 6, 2021.
  1. 4D

61.5%
  2. 8D

38.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AIRTEC

AIRTEC Regular

With these new pirate lord designs a lot of people are disappointed that they sail in 8 directions and a lot of designs on game we won’t use because a lot of players hate 8 directions so add an option to how we want them to sail so we can all sail in 4d rather than 8d or the other way around if you like 8D you can sail all designs like that as well

Last edited: Jul 30, 2021
  2. Loading(HUN)

Loading(HUN) Forum Greenhorn

excellent idea, i support it

AIRTEC likes this.
  3. Rabbid

Rabbid Forum Connoisseur

No question 4D should be the default, 99/100 Ships you see are using 4D designs and that is for a reason. Everyone prefers the 4D over the 8D sailing!

AIRTEC likes this.
  4. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

By 4D do you mean when the ship flips back and forth like its tacking against the wind? Or is that 8D?

5. AIRTEC

AIRTEC Regular

So 4d is where you zig zag like the elite 24, curse of the ocean, elite 21 design ect 8d is straight sailing like all the new bookers designs and new event designs

Bawdyn likes this.
  6. hate the zig zag garbage

Bawdyn likes this.
  7. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

I figured that was probably what you meant. Personally, I prefer the 8D, but I agree that having the option is the best solution. To each their own.

AIRTEC likes this.
  8. Leaving it to person choice is best to force other into the 4d over 8d is just wrong period. Leave both the way it is now your choice do not try to force a round peg into a square whole!

9. AIRTEC

AIRTEC Regular

Yeah what I’m aiming for is a setting where if you like 4d movement or 8d movement you can make it so that’s the only sailing direction you see just the way things look on your screen

10. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,
    As this idea is being added to the game, I shall now close this thread.

Happy Sailing!

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.