Ship Selection Area

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by ehturan1995, May 30, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ehturan1995

ehturan1995 Forum Apprentice

We pay hundreds, even thousands amount of dollars to get our ships new cannons to hit harder and faster, and what i mean by faster is like maybe just to go from 2.9 seconds to 2.5 seconds per hit. Which is actually big, but also it doesnt matter that much when you consider it in fights, because of the selection areas around ships. I personally when fighting, I loose at least 1-2 seconds to choose another ship after i sink one, which matters a LOT. Just being not able to select the ship can cause sometimes me getting sunk or cause me sink 1-2 ships less during the fight, since if I can choose them I 2-3 shot them, if they are not the strongest ships in my server. I usually select the ships from who attacks me by double clicking but again this only allows me to select whoever shoots me not whom I want to attack exactly if they dont attack me at that time of the fight. What my suggestion is that, I know it may not be useful just making the selection area bigger in normal times, but at least if we press like, CTRL or like command in macOS, making the selection areas of ships bigger. So during fights we can press one of these alteration buttons which we can adjust to our personal like, and use them. This will definitely be a game changer. I dont know if BP would like to do this though, but I know this shouldn't take like more than a day or 2, if they decide to do it. I would very appreciate if you can pass this along to them.

Last edited: May 30, 2019
  2. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

I am sorry mate but I am not sure I completely understand your idea. If you do not mind, could you or one of your fellow pirates clarify this idea for me. I kinda understand but want to make sure I have a good grasp of it before I pass it along to the GTL and CM. Thanks in advance.

Tex

3. ehturan1995

ehturan1995 Forum Apprentice

Hello Tex, here is my idea with pictures.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

When this is the case its very hard to select ships since they are moving fast, even some designs are harder to choose when compared to others. Thus, we loose 1-2 shoots between each ship we sink.

4. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Ok I see what you are asking for. I will pass your suggestion along in my report and lets see what comes of it. Please understand that with a game that is up and running virtually 24/7 that implementing something can take a while if even approved at all. Lets cross our fingers and see where this goes. Thank you for the further explanation and images.

Tex

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.