shooting lag please fix this as fast as possible

Discussion in 'Help' started by -*the*hacker2*-, Sep 12, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -*the*hacker2*-

-*the*hacker2*- Forum Greenhorn

there are really annoying lag in shooting .. when we shoot sometimes its not shooting and sometimes if we want to shoot something we have to shoot another thing then we get back to shoot that first thing we were shooting it .. this is really serious problem please someone take care of it as soon as possible

replay to all seafight Technicon please

☆PANTΣЯ☆ likes this.
  2. baronvonrat

baronvonrat Junior Expert

Now I have to defend BP here I dont get any lag but you have to be in range to shoot some thing and if you go out of range or lock onto another target that is out of range you will stop shooting. All i can say is use seer's vision that helps if some one smokes or goofy balls you you also need to be careful and start shooting after it has worn off this effects every one. I don't see it as an issue just pay attention. and play to your strengths. A bad workman always blames his tools

3. ☆PANTΣЯ☆

☆PANTΣЯ☆ Junior Expert

you have no idea what he is talking about, instead of spamming just let people report the most annoying bug ever

4. baronvonrat

baronvonrat Junior Expert

Hmm really well your tools are obviously faulty then

5. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

this is a known issue, which has already been forwarded to be looked into.

Rymar

6. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Like mentioned in the post above, this issue has already been forwarded.

As there is no further response I shall close this thread.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.