Sick and tired of the lag and feeeze

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Rookie.77, May 6, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rookie.77

Rookie.77 Forum Greenhorn

I'm so tired of the ridiculous lag with this game. I can't play the game a solid 30 minutes before I start to lag and freeze. I love to sink people and it's a shame I have to fight the lag harder than I have to fight other boats. Some boats even get to sink me or think their on my level because they get a whole 30 second head start at shooting me before I can click on them and I'm really tired of it. I put too much money into this game to not be able to enjoy because of the lag. I don't care about botters or the fact that big point don't care about anything other than money but FIX the lag so I can play on the boat I pay of . A game with very little quality graphics and play mechanics and you can't stop the lag like WHAT. Fix the LAG

2. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy Rookie.77!

The game works fine for me and we had no further complaint regarding constant lag issue.

Please check your internet connection - this may be the source of your issue.

Rymar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.