Sightseeing Sorcery Event 2021

Discussion in 'Events FAQ’s' started by Seren, Aug 13, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Sightseeing Sorcery 2021

The event starts at Friday, 13th August at 12 noon and ends Tuesday, 17th August at 12 noon.

All times are local server times.

The Sightseeing Sorcery features the following:
    • 3 event ships (1 normal and 2 admirals)
    • 4 event quests (3 normal and 1 daily)
    • Event ranking
    • Event chests
    General Info

Sight Seeing Sorcery event is a small shoot event where you can hunt three event ships, Ritual Embrace, Zombie Dawn and Dream Stealer, on maps 5 - 50.

The Dream Stealer and Zombie Dawn are admiral ships and spawn after a certain number of Ritual Embrace `s (for Zombie Dawn) and Zombie Dawn´s (for Dream Stealer) have been sunken.

All event ships must be shot with elite ammunition.

Ammunition

Soul Eater ammunition causes much more damage than other ammunition against the event ships.

NPCs
    • Ritual Embrace
      • Depending on how much damage you cause, you are rewarded with EXP, Soul Eater ammunition and Pearls, Crowns or Yulong Coins.
    • Zombie Dawn
      • Depending on how much damage you cause, you are rewarded with EXP and Pearls, Crowns, Yulong Coins or Safanad coins.
    • Dream Stealer
      • Depending on how much damage you cause, you are rewarded with EXP and Pearls, Crowns, Yulong Coins or Safanad coins.
      • The player who inflicts the most damage, receives an Aries Bonus map, Bastion cannon Upgrade Recipe, Poseidon's Crown, Dragonfire level 2, Depth Charge ammunition or Soul eater ammunition.
    Event Treasure Chests

In the Event Treasure Chests you find many useful items, like Soul Eater ammunition, Legba and Simbi amulet, Dragonfire, Lionheart, Firestorm cannon level 2 and many other items.

Event Ranking "Ritual Smasher"

RankReward
    1.20 x Devastator Cannon Level 5
    3 x Divine Booty Bag
    2.20 x Devastator Cannon Level 5
    2 x Divine Booty Bag
    3.15 x Devastator Cannon Level 5
    1 x Divine Booty Bag
    4. - 5.1 x Gemini Bonus Map
    1 x Divine Booty Bag
    6. - 10.1 x Taurus Bonus Map
    1 x Divine Booty Bag
    11. - 50.1 x Divine Booty Bag
    5 Random1 x Divine Booty Bag
    2 x Devastator Cannon Level 5

Quests

You can accept quests by speaking to Rex Harrington (Safe Haven). There are 3 event quests and 1 daily quest.

The daily quest is reset each day at 12 noon (local server time).

Post event compensation

The Event Keys are exchanged for normal chest keys.

2. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Bad Juju

Start At: Rex Harrington

CHARACTER_REX_HARRINGTON.png
    Task:

Defeat 5 Ritual Embrace
    Return to the quest-giver Rex Harrington
    Description:

Oh, captain, you starled me. Yes, yes, I know I asked for your help, but with everything going on, I needed a little lie-down. I am okay now! Ready to set sail! Ooooh, my head, it's spinning up there. Maybe it's best if I stay here a little longer. I can count on you to fend off these monstrosities, right? After all, I did the heave lifting before my nap.
    End At: Rex Harringtorn

Reward:

5.000 Elite Points
    5.000 Pearls
    500 Crowns

Getting Jinxed

Task:

Inflict at least 5.000.000 damage to the NPC Zombie Dawn
    Description:

You remember how I triumphantly led the Seavengers to victory, right? Of course, you do. It was the highlight of your year! Well, after that, I told myself 'Rex, you're the best pirate out there, now's the time to tell everyone in Nautica!' I had the perfect plan, a statue to celebrate my magnificence, but these Voodoo ships started attacking me. Out of jealousy, no doubt.

Reward:

5.000 Elite Points
    5.000 Pearls
    500 Crowns
    A Matter of Brain

Task:

Inflict at least 10.000.000 damage to the NPC Dream Stealer
    Description:

I asked Clara to borrow more money from her father. I don't know what's gotten into her but, she rebuked me... me! Can you imagine? How iwll I pay for the statue's gold coating now? And on top of this, the place where they should erect my statue is swarming with these Vodoo... things. You must deal with them while I talk some sense into Clara.

Reward:

5.000 Elite Points
    5.000 Pearls
    500 Crowns
    Hall of Fame

Task:

Defeat 5 Ritual Embrace
    Inflict at least 1.000.000 damage to the NPC Zombie Dawn
    Inflict at least 5.000.000 damage to the NPC Dream Stealer
    Description:

I knew you'd be the perfect person to solve this tiny little Issue, captain. My statue's erection was too important. I couldn't let something as trivial as a battle against these Voodoo ships stop this unique moment. What do you mean there's no statu? What did these ruffians do to it! Ah, no, spare me the horror... I can't bear it!

Reward:

5.000 Elite Points
    12.000 Pearls
    1.000 Crowns