Feedback Sightseeing Sorcery Event 2021

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Swift, Aug 13, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Sightseeing Sorcery Event 2021

Ahoy Pirates,

Please leave any feedback in this discussion thread, for your thoughts and comments on the Sightseeing Sorcery Event 2021.

Remember to stay within forum rules or you may find your forum privileges removed.

Your Seafight Team

2. ☠FIREBALL☠

☠FIREBALL☠ Advanced

wall to wall bot event

The*Defiant likes this.
  3. kekwkekw

kekwkekw Someday Author

Lackluster as always. Quests are trash(literally i cant find a single logical reason to do that quests), NPCs are hard to find, second boss is non-existent (good luck finding one). Yes it is profitable but... I don't know man i think i can't play anymore; we're complaining about every event, every single bug, common sense stuff like "bot" punishments but apparently developers don't. So this game gradually looks like a fraudulent scheme in my perception. Four packages full of garbage every event, weekly patches that don't fix even the most crucial bugs, support that doesn't even answer to my recordings of "bot" users and so on. I wasted ton of money hoping that they at least do something for cheaters but obviously i got scammed and blinded by my arrogance thinking i cannot be scammed and repeatedly fooled myself. Nice policy bigpoint you can't get new players with this old of a game so why not squeeze to the last bit of this already existent playerbase. Good job. I hope you guys can live with this assuming some of you might have some moral standards.

Last edited by moderator: Aug 13, 2021
  4. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

As pirate kekwkekw mentioned above, nobody to my knowledge has seen a "Dream Stealer" announcement. Maybe someone could check that and be sure it even exists. P.S. And the comments/criticisms made by pirate kekwkekw are spot-on.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2021
  5. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

Well, here's a winning formula for making an event profitable.....

Declare Soul Eater ammo as the Event ammo, make it hit twice as hard as regular explosive ammo, then charge 3 times as much for it. Hmm, 3/2 means you lose 50% on ammo by using the event ammo.

*Wonder* and The*Defiant like this.
  6. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

I do have (and just changed out) the Castle skill "Soul Eater Ritual" (Level 8) with 32% more Voodoo Shield drain. That may - or may not - help me, but I'm going to try it.

7. think this event is a realy good one well done bp for this one

8. Carnage~Queen

Carnage~Queen Advanced

Unusually, I find this event (considering that it is only a 4 day event quite good!
    Kekwkekw comments dont hold water - loads of event ships around you need to be on more than a minute to see them.
    I havent seen the 3rd event ship - Dream Stealer, yet but it most probably is there or only toward event end or am I just dreaming as I constantly dream of the actual sound of gunfire!!??.

9. Loki1621

Loki1621 Active Author

you must be dreaming why would you need the sound of cannon fire in a pirate game

10. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

The VP on the base ship is so low that you don't need to boost that. No idea if either of the admiral ships have more VP as I've yet to see either one nor any announcement for either one.

11. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Actually his/her comments are right on target!!! You play this game 12+ years like I have and then comment. By the way: I FINALLY saw one DREAM STEALER ANNOUNCEMENT when I was one map away. By the time I got to it, if you can believe this, it was covered in enemy boats at their island and I NEVER even saw the thing! Great job BP!

12. onnik

onnik Forum Greenhorn

Where i can find voucher code for the event, and all other events?

13. -={Old=Yella}=-

-={Old=Yella}=- Someday Author

To make it more lifelike!

Loki162 likes this.
  14. .Kenze.

.Kenze. Exceptional Talent

Yes! And if you shoot a ship or monster,you can go for coffee/or other pages and hear if someone shoots you instead of comming back to sunked ship.

15. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

Event codes can be found in this thread ->
    Voucher Codes

Rymar

onnik likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.