Sigurd Lundgren (SH-11), should be there, but is not! well....

Discussion in 'Help' started by LeMasoin, Dec 2, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LeMasoin

LeMasoin Forum Greenhorn

Hello,

For the mission ''Trials of Retribution'' you have to collect your rewards at Sigurd Lundgren (SH-11). But the quest giver is replaced for the event quest giver.... i can not collect my rewards and cant level up this way... very annoying because to get a little bit further in the game, i need to level up.. Please fix this!

Kind regards,

(mission overview)
    Trials of Retribution

Start At: Haldor Olaffson (Map 12)

[​IMG]

Board 5 Icy Scythe
    Collect 5 Hearty Mead

Where to find!?
    Icy Scythe found in maps 11, 12 and 13
    Hearty Mead gained from boarding Icy Scythe

End At: Sigurd Lundgren (SH-11)

Rewards:
    125,000 Experience Points
    25 Crystals

2. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

The regular quest giver is not replaced. You should see this one twice on that map, the one for the non-event is the one inside the island channel that doesn't move. The moving one is for the event.

3. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

As Bawdyn has stated there will be 2 Sigurds. Go to the one sailing around to redeem your quest and for any subsequent quest.

Tex

4. ~turnip~

~turnip~ Forum Duke

if its an event quest then there will be a sailing sigurd. if it is a normal quest then it will be a stationary quest giver icon on the right side island in safe haven 11.

Note: There is a bug with this quest giver not appearing when first entering safe haven sometimes. a simple refresh will solve this problem.
    It is a known issue of low priority that has been around for some time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.