Since being Small doesn't work!

Discussion in 'Help' started by poopdeck, Jan 30, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poopdeck

poopdeck Forum Apprentice

Since it's no fun being blasted to smithereens all the time I would like to know exactly how much in US dollars it would take to obtain a minimum 500k in both HP and VP so I can at least stay afloat. Being retired and having endless money is no fun unless you can spend it.

2. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

We have moved this post so that your fellow pirates may advise you on the best set up.

Tex

3. Infinity.

Infinity. Forum Apprentice

First of all, it is not about the amount of HP and VP. If that is what you want, you should play bonus maps wich can be gained by obtaining Mojo's. If you want to stay afloat, the best thing would be to join a decent guild.

As starting player the best thing to do is level up, collect every glitsie you see and try to obtain progress in the seasons. You can craft cannons via the seasonal progress and advance your way without spending that much if you are willing to invest the time.

Best of luck.

PS: You may notice I did not name any amount of US dollars, as that would be entirely up to you and how fast you want to advance. The faster you want to advance, the more it will cost you. If you are willing to take your time, you don't need to spend that much.

4. tigermoth1037

tigermoth1037 Padavan

What server do you play on? agreed with the above, a good guild is always a good step up due to strong naps and people being able to help / protect you whilst you build up.

Spending wise to be a competitive ship from scratch lets say would cost Alot of money, easily reaching into the thousands if you really are behind.

5. HMS-dozza

HMS-dozza Regular

Consider playing on the PvE server, that way you choose if you want to fight or not

bodean likes this.
  6. -pysa-*

-pysa-* Junior Expert

HP can you get FOR FREE. bonus + kasteller, you can buy cannons and gems, u dont need a lot of gems before ur good. farm some pearls and get up in lvl. i guess you have to spend at least 1k US dollar, and bot is illigal if u for some reason didnt knew that. if u start using that u should stop playing this game, just saying

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.