Sinks for BP

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷABBS1996, Jun 19, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷABBS1996

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷABBS1996 Forum Apprentice

this is my first time writing in the forum since i have played this game so yh.
    I was thinking whether anyone would agree i dont know it could be fun and more interesting if we could carry on getting battle points for our sinks instead of receiving them only 2 times one sink on one person if you get what i mean. yes i know players get wound up with getting sunk but come on guys it's the game i really do this that this would be fun. it'll encourage us as players to "fight" more not in a bad way but, this will help us get higher on with our BP, we use ammo but only receive 2 lots.

leave opinions below ;)

2. jokar_uae

jokar_uae Someday Author

3. babenewport

babenewport Junior Expert

this was the main cause of a lot of players leaving the game or instead joining the pve server

4. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷABBS1996

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷABBS1996 Forum Apprentice

this post may as welll be closed then :) just thought abbout it thats all thanks guys

5. Shelby1

Shelby1 Board Administrator Team Seafight

As requested by OP I shall close.

Shelby

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.