Feedback Sins of our Fathers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rymar, Oct 30, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Sins of our Fathers

Ahoy Pirates,

Please leave any feedback in this discussion thread, for your thoughts and comments on Sins of our Fathers.

Remember to stay within forum rules or you may find your forum privileges removed.

Your Seafight Team

2. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

Did this start on time? I played for a couple of hours after midnight (server time) and never saw one of the Admiral Calicos.

Also, the FAQ says a new one is added each day, so the previous ones stay or is this like the other similar event where they are gone after their day?

-PUSAT- likes this.
  3. -PUSAT-

-PUSAT- Forum Pro

i agree with you 100% it's like bigfoot you hear about it but don't see it..

4. Rymar

Ahoy Bawdyn!

Yes the event started on time, NPCs spawn but there's no notification.

The only way to notice that npc spawn is to keep an eye on your mini map, once an Admiral is spawned a "ping" will be visible for a short second.

Please be aware that these event admirals appear only in maps 20 and below.

Rymar

5. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

Rymer, Thanks for confirming that. I was in maps < 20 for part of the time yesterday, but not all of it and have been >20 so far today. I'll drop down later and see if I find any.

You didn't confirm if the previous ships continue or if they only are around for the one day each. Do you know which it is? Thanks.

6. Rymar

My apologies.

Yes, all Admirals continue to spawn, that mean on the last day we will be able to face the total of 6.

Rymar

Bawdyn likes this.
  7. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

Thanks for confirming this. I did go down into the <20 maps and did find them there. I never noticed the mini-map ping, but there were enough around that they weren't that hard to find.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.