Skill cost, this is ridiculous

Discussion in 'Help' started by BrokenPearl, Jul 21, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrokenPearl

BrokenPearl Someday Author

it used to be 400 crystals per one skill point on range of 200~250
    now it is 1200 crystals, it triples.....
    and i think it only adapts to players who don't have full skill points yet because skill points that i have remained same.

there are only few people entering this game, and why putting more and higher barrier on users?
    this is ridiculous.
    is it error or updates? i checked General FAQ on skill and it did not change yet tho.

2. Esmeralda♥Pearl

Esmeralda♥Pearl Junior Expert

Hello, there is a bug with the visual of skill cost if you disconnect then reconnect WITHOUT closing the game properly, it will add the "basic" cost again adn again, so if its was 400 it will go 800 1200 1600 2000 everytime you disconnect and reconnect without closing the game properly. This is only a visual bug but its require the full ammount show to "make" the purchase wich will only deduct the real cost. You have to close & reopen properly the game to have it fix. :)

BrokenPearl likes this.
  3. BrokenPearl

BrokenPearl Someday Author

ah really? really appreciate, didn't know that. thank you.

can be closed

4. -pysa-*

-pysa-* Junior Expert

But yes, people get more pearls, crowns etc. things will get more expencive. Would be hard to start over again.

5. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

As per OP request.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.