Skill points cost.

Discussion in 'Help' started by Esmeralda♥Pearl, Jun 6, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Esmeralda♥Pearl

Esmeralda♥Pearl Junior Expert

Hello, i started the game very recently, i bought skill points it was 300crystal something. Now i noticed the cost got down to 75 and i bought some again, but now for one of my account its at 150 when the other still at 75. After looking at the bible i seen that its supposed to be 75 under 50skillpoints period. Is it possible to check the exact cost i bought my first skillpoint adn get a refund if its abnormal? If it wasn't what does make skillpoints cost change?

I bought with both the first time when it was over 300+

Europe Global 7

1351/475230 (the one wich still at 75crystal cost)

1351/475224 (the one wich has 150crystal cost instead of 75 from what i understand of bible)

(i have less than 10skill points on each acc and from bible if still accurate i read that its 75crystal under 50)

Last edited: Jun 6, 2021
  2. Esmeralda♥Pearl

3. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

Every time you go up a Skill level in each category, the cost of skills goes up.

4. Esmeralda♥Pearl

According to the skill bible it doesn't, its every 50skill points. Also i bought at this points 2 for like 300+ (my first one), then 7 at 75 later when i noticed it reduced, then i went check the bible cause of that,then later, like shown on the screenshot, my two account have exactly the same number of skillpoints (9) purchased, and one cost 150 while the other still cost 75. . . (price in each/u)

So, went to sleep, woke up, now both my account have a price for 75crystal each, so my "issue" (if the skill bible is still updated, wich look like it is). I would simply like to report that the skill cost change completely at random. At one point i bought them at a price of 300 something. Wich is not a possible price according to the bible. So i still got the issue, is it possible to check at how much exactly did i bought my two first skillpoints, can i be refunded of those lost crystal or/ get the number of skillpoints i could have afforded at the normal price.
    (I was reading this bible: https://board-en.seafight.com/threads/skill-tree.173826/) where it state that its 75crystal each for the first 50skillpoints, then it goes up only after that.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2021
  5. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

I see what you mean now. Yes, it looks like there is a problem. If you are still on the same level, the price should stay the same. I thought you might have changed levels and not known that each one got a higher price. Hopefully, they can fix it.

6. ~xZukerx~

~xZukerx~ Active Author

I have the same problem as you. However, my server is from the East Coast.

[​IMG]
    Economy Sheet - I'm Level 2

[​IMG]

As you can see, to get my 83rd talent point I need 375 crystals. And according to the FAQ from the 51st to the 100th point there are 125 crystals.

40/13311870

7. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

I have not been able to replicate this issue, viewing all of your accounts they seem to be showing correctly now too. It is possible this issue has been resolved.

upload_2021-6-8_9-51-44.png

Zuker, for your information, while on your account to check I accidentally collected your login bonus for today - so that will explain why the window does not pop up for you today.

Swift

8. Esmeralda♥Pearl

Hello, this issue is a bug taht correct itself but bug again, today at night i had the cost going at 150 again after it went back to 75 a bit later my first post. :/

I still have the issue that i bought 2points at my very early at 375crystal instead of 75. Hurt a bit the loss of 600crystal :/ For now i haven't found any related action to this, when i connect its either bugged or not :/ (At least knowing now the usual price i will not buy them at more i guess.)

9. Swift

Ahoy,

Do you happen to have the logbook entries where you purchased these at a higher cost than intended? I would then be able to forward that as an issue and also reimburse the additional cost.

Swift

10. Esmeralda♥Pearl

I tried to check my logbook when i understood the bug but i couldn't find it, having a better understanding of the log i will try to check everything if i find it i repost here.
    Otherwise the ammount of crystal isn't that much thanks to event like the blackheart ship.
    I will look in more details if i find it i will report here.

11. Esmeralda♥Pearl

(Current cost for skill at 150 on this account 1351/477231 ) If you still there to check before it fix itself again

12. Esmeralda♥Pearl

So i checked througly my logbook the only information at the date is in "received" but it doesn't mentions the cost of the point i bought. If the refund can't happens i really don't mind since event like blackheart made me get a lot.
    If the informations given is sufficient for the devs to check at what cost i bought the skill i happily get the refund hehe.

2021-06-02 04:59:04
    You received 1 x Damage Skill Points. Reason: Acquisition

2021-06-02 11:52:47

Logbook under "Select all" doesn't go that far and doesn't mentions any cost either.

those are the logbook for this account: 1351/475224 Should i does the checks for my second one or it won't be enough to check for a refund?

13. Esmeralda♥Pearl

2021-06-02 04:59:26

2021-06-02 11:52:46

For account number: 1351/475230

14. Esmeralda♥Pearl

Current cost now at 225 [​IMG]

15. Esmeralda♥Pearl

So last post then it can be closed i guess, after testing it appear to only be visual. If its possible i would still like a check and confirmations that i didnt spent more crystal on the previous log given. Here test:

First checkup:
    [​IMG]

After disconnecting and reconnecting without closing the game client.
    [​IMG]

After buying the point at shown price:
    [​IMG]

So i can't buy them at original cost without leaving the game completely and reopening. BUT there appear to have no extra charge. Its only a visual and half physical bug. I cannot press the button when its said a incorrect price, but it will still charge me the original price. I guess i just didnt noticed the crystal ammount the first time it happenned.
    Thanks for your time Swift and i guess this can be closed, there appear to be no extra cost.

PS:(I still wouldn't mind, if its possible, a checkup of my crystal ammount the first time i purchased the skillpoints on at least one account for confirmation ^^) Otherwise right now this bug doesn't extra charge but just prevent to buy if you don't have the showed price.

16. Swift

Ahoy,

I can confirm this is just a visual error and I have now reported this.

Thank you very much for your assistance in this matter, we hope it shall be fixed soon!

Swift

17. Swift

Ahoy,

As there has been no further response, I'll close this thread.

Happy Sailing!

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.