Skill tree question (returning player)

Discussion in 'Help' started by Jumbo76, Jul 17, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jumbo76

Jumbo76 Someday Author

I have a question, before I go and spend 30k crystals to max this skill out I would like anyone who can help to answer this.

The defense skill "Rocketproof"

Placing Skill Points in this Skill will increase your Rocket Damage Prevention.

Does this skill work against for Dragonfires, or only rockets?

Thanks for the help guys. Much appreciated. :)

The*Defiant likes this.
  2. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

This is a very good question. I have played for 11 years as of this month and I don't know the precise answer to your question! And you are wise to still assign a high value to your crystals and how you place them. But note that we do also have "Skill Reset Tokens" (I have over 1,700 of them) that you can use to remove the skills if you set them wrong. (To see them - open your Skill Tree and click on any of the three categories - like say "Defense Sheet" - and hover your mouse over the bottom right where the dark Icon is labeled "Reset". I believe it charges you one reset token per skill point, so if you take a section from 50 down to zero, it charges you 50 reset tokens. So while this doesn't answer your original question, maybe this extra info helps!:)

Last edited: Jul 18, 2020
    Jumbo76 likes this.
  3. Xennonn

Xennonn Junior Expert

not a definite answer but when i maxed this skill dragonfire damage went from 30-40k per to 19k

i cant think of anything else which would have reduced this other than the skill

The*Defiant and Jumbo76 like this.
  4. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hello @Jumbo76 ,

Skill Rocketproff works on every kind of rocket that will be fired on you (we talk about dragonfires 1/2, skyfires, lionfires).

How many skill points do you have and where did you place em? Maybe it would be wiser to get something else than rocket skill?

5. -pysa-*

-pysa-* Junior Expert

yes, it helps against dragonfire

6. Jumbo76

Jumbo76 Someday Author

Thank you everyone who answered for your time, you helped me a lot.

267 Skills in Damage
    320 In Defense
    205 In Economy

I was thinking of getting rocketproof maxed out for PvP before I finish boarding, is good idea?

7. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hey @Jumbo76 ,

267 skills in damage ? where exactly?
    Rocket proof would be fine but if theres any possibility to increase your damage then i think it would be better to do that than rockets

The*Defiant likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.