Skulls Special Black Market???

Discussion in 'Help' started by мγsтıс, Nov 13, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. мγsтıс

мγsтıс Someday Author

We waited tirelessly for this dumb market to open, you said 12 noon on the 13th and its way past that now, I mean come your word supposed be to your word, so what going on???

2. No_Mercy

No_Mercy Junior Expert

They have updated the time in the german forum, but they've forgot to update it everywhere else. This game is bad what did you expect?

3. SEALION©®

SEALION©® Forum Apprentice

We need to know whats going on, when will we be able to use our Cristal Skulls???

4. Shelby1

Shelby1 Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello Pirates,

Please take a look at the Event Announcements thread as it has been updated and explains about the skull market.

Shelby

5. SEALION©®

SEALION©® Forum Apprentice

I will not use my Cristal Skulls, because things don't look good to me, could have been much better, PLEASE GIVE US A BETTER DEAL THAN THIS!!!

6. мγsтıс

мγsтıс Someday Author

Lol this a joke, well im not spending mine until next skull event case closed.

7. jokar_uae

jokar_uae Someday Author

I have 7,000, I'm full doomhammer 4, full firestorm 4, bought the booty bags and stuff, i wanted to give mine to someone but you can't do that anymore :D - Reeee, what do i do with the remaining 7k? :D

8. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

The Crystal Skulls should be spent on the black market, this is the meaning of it all. After the black market is closed, the Crystal Skulls will loose their value so I respectfully suggest that you use the Crystal Skulls until the end of the black market, otherwise they will be lost.

Seren

9. мγsтıс

мγsтıс Someday Author

No one like this event, we dont want it back again its terrible very terrible.

10. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

Please remember that this thread is not a discussion thread, please leave your feedback on this event in the
    The Crystal Skulls & Skull Fleet Event Discussion thread.

As the Skull Event Black Market has now been opened, and the original question has been answered, this thread shall now be closed.

Happy Sailing!

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.